A small, elegant solution for big sound on your boat.
This set of two flush mount marine speakers is designed with an ultra-shallow mounting depth and minimal cutout requirement. It's waterproof so built for life on your boat with marine quality materials and included gasket and backing nut for simple installation.
- Big Sound: These powerful little speakers can handle up to 70W peak power or 35W RMS power and have full-frequency audio range.
- Small Solution: The oval grill is only 4 3/4" x 3 1/2" but this little speaker only requires a 2 5/8" diameter x 1 1/2"D cutout for installation.
- Easy Installation: The threaded body, included gasket and backing nut make these speakers simple to install.
- Ready for the Water: These speakers are waterproof and are built to be chemical-resistant so you can feel confident installing them anywhere from your boat to a home spa.
What's in the Box
- Two gray MA50G 2" Marine Speakers
- Installation Hardware
- Owner's Manual
MA50G 2" Waterproof Marine Speaker
|Wattage||35 Watts RMS|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.