MA840 3" Subcompact Box Speakers
Easy to fit, easy to mount with no big cutouts, and the MA840 Subcompact Box Speakers deliver quality sound.
These subcompact box speakers are designed to fit in difficult locations and still offer high quality music sound.
- Magnetically shielded: The ultra-low magnetic field design lets you mount them anywhere without adversely affecting navigation equipment such as compasses and autopilots.
- Waterproof: Polypropylene cones, stainless steel grills and brackets, and heavy-duty ABS enclosures make them corrosion-proof and waterproof. Dual cone design with 3” main cone size, sold in pairs.
- Frequency Response: 70Hz to 14KHz
- Peak Power: 80 watts per pair
- Continuous Power: 40 watts RMS/pair
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Overall Dimensions: 4 3/16" x 4 1/16" x 4 1/2" (106mm x 102mm x114mm)
- Cone Size: 3.00" (76.20mm)
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.