The MA905 Waterproof 5" Panel Speakers feature a shallow 1” mounting depth for those tight places.
Bring home-quality sound to your boat! Stainless-steel grills have a white coating that makes them impervious to salt air. These two-way panel speakers have a 5" long throw polypropylene woofer and a 1" mylar tweeter. Internal wires are completely coated to prevent corrosion. They look great and sound great!
The Panel Speaker is a rectangular wall-mount unit that protrudes only 1" into the mounting surface, and requires only a 4 5/16" diameter cutout. Sold in pairs.
- Home-quality sound: Platinum Series speakers are high-powered performers that offer superior sound for discriminating listeners who demand the very best quality audio. They are the first truly waterproof, full-range marine speakers to offer the performance of a home stereo system.
- Waterproof: Constructed to withstand the most severe effects of sun and saltwater, Platinum speakers are ideal replacement or upgrade speakers for those who want increased audio power, smooth response and minimum distortion.
- Sleek and modern: With a sleek, contemporary style that is beautifully proportioned and meticulously finished, Platinum Series speakers complement any salon, stateroom or above-deck mounting. Aluminum grills, coated internal wires, polypropylene cones and mylar tweeters assure you of long-lasting performance and good looks.
- Frequency Response: 55Hz to 20KHz (2 way)
- SPL: 87dB
- Cone Size: 5" (127mm)
- Peak Power: 400 watts/pair
- Speaker Impedance: 4 ohm
- Weight (each): 3.15lb
- Mounting Depth: 1" (25mm)
- Outside Grill: 9 1/16" x 6" (229mm x 152mm)
- Cutout: 4 5/16" (109mm)
- Continuous Power: 100 W RMS/Speaker
- Warranty: Two Years
MA905 Platinum Series Panel Mount Speakers
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.