12V DC Air Conditioner
This item is no longer available.
Now you can stay cool without the expense of a generator. Designed to cool most boats with a cabin volume of up to 425sq.ft., this air conditioner features a compact, lightweight design that maximizes potential locations in the cabin.
The kit includes most everything necessary for installation, including 12 1/2' of 4" flex ducting, 4" supply air grille, return air grille, thermostat, thermostat cable, self-priming water pump, water strainer, 25' water hose, hose clamps, water fittings, inlet thru-hull, ball valve, and overboard discharge thru-hull. Items that must be purchased separately are a 50A circuit breaker, electrical wire, battery switch, plus miscellaneous hardware and sealants.
Total run time depends on the type and condition of your batteries. In general, a typical pair of group 27 batteries provides about 3 1/2 hours of continuous operation.
- Btu/Hour: 6,000Btu
- Reverse Cycle: No
- Discharge: Rotatable 90° (horizontal to vertical)
- Power Requirements: 12V DC
- Draw: 40A
- Refrigerant: R410A
- Dimensions: 17"L x 9 9/16"W x 9 1/2"H
- Weight: 28lb.
- Included Equipment: (2) 1/2" FPT X 5/8" barb, (3) 1/2 MPT X 5/8" barb, (1) 1/2" bronze speed scoop, (1) 1/2" bronze ball valve, (1) 5/8" plastic thru-hull, (1) 1/2" plastic strainer, fifteen 5/8" stainless steel hose clamps, (25') 5/8" water hose, (1) 4" round white plastic supply grille, (1) 8" X 8" white plastic return air grille, 12 1/2' 4"dia. insulated flex ducting, (1) 12V DC self-priming water pump, (1) digital thermostat, (1) thermostat interface cable
- Warranty: One year
12V DC Air Conditioner
|Dimensions||9 9/16" Width x 9 1/2" Height x 17" Length|
|Voltage||12 Volt DC|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).