Micro Anchor System
|Type||Shallow Water Anchor|
|Power Supply||12 Volts|
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
Anchor with confidence silently in shallow water.
The Power-Pole Micro Anchor System is ideal for small boats and kayaks wanting to anchor in shallow lakes, rivers and lagoons. This unique system electrically deploys a spike (sold separately) to anchor the boat in current or windy conditions. A silent motor drives the spike into the bottom with the push of a wireless button—you can even control the anchor using a free app on your smart phone (Android only). The remote provides one touch up and down controls and allows you to adjust the anchor force. The Micro Anchor can be mounted to the transom or to the deck. With the purchase of additional mounting brackets users can quickly switch a Micro Anchor from one boat to another. The spike is held in place until deployed, but can be removed for transport. For a simple line and tangle free solution to anchoring small boats and kayaks try a Power-Pole Micro Anchor.
- Silent motor deploys and retracts anchor spike
- Easy installation and removal
- Compatible with C-Monster operating system for remote control from included controller or through a fee app on your smart phone.
- Compatible with 3/4" spike (sold separately)
- Two-year warranty
- Power-Pole micro anchor
- Mounting hardware
- Advanced dash switch
- Wireless two button remote
- Adjustable mounting bracket
- Quick release cord (for kayak use)
- Free app (Android system only)
- USB connector for software updates