Micro Anchor System
- Adds additional protection from the date of purchase
- Extends protection past the manufacturer warranty
Anchor with confidence silently in shallow water.
The Power-Pole Micro Anchor System is ideal for small boats and kayaks wanting to anchor in shallow lakes, rivers and lagoons. This unique system electrically deploys a spike (sold separately) to anchor the boat in current or windy conditions. A silent motor drives the spike into the bottom with the push of a wireless button—you can even control the anchor using a free app on your smart phone (Android only). The remote provides one touch up and down controls and allows you to adjust the anchor force. The Micro Anchor can be mounted to the transom or to the deck. With the purchase of additional mounting brackets users can quickly switch a Micro Anchor from one boat to another. The spike is held in place until deployed, but can be removed for transport. For a simple line and tangle free solution to anchoring small boats and kayaks try a Power-Pole Micro Anchor.
- Silent motor deploys and retracts anchor spike
- Easy installation and removal
- Compatible with C-Monster operating system for remote control from included controller or through a fee app on your smart phone.
- Compatible with 3/4" spike (sold separately)
- Two-year warranty
- Power-Pole micro anchor
- Mounting hardware
- Advanced dash switch
- Wireless two button remote
- Adjustable mounting bracket
- Quick release cord (for kayak use)
- Free app (Android system only)
- USB connector for software updates
Micro Anchor System
|Maximum Boat Displacement||1500 Pounds|
|Power Supply||12 Volts|
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
To receive your order by December 24th, 2018, please reference the 2018 Holiday Shipping Schedule.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).