Quick-Catch Pot Puller
|Diameter||5/8" Line Only|
|Dimensions||8" Width x 6 5/16" Height x 10 9/16" Length|
|Maximum Pull||200 Pounds|
|Minimum Boat Length||50 Feet|
|Maximum Boat Length||55 Feet|
|Retrieval Speed||150' per Minute at 100 Pounds|
|Anchoring Speed||Free Fall|
|Warranty Details||Two Years Limited|
Up to 200 pounds of pulling power!
Our Quick-Catch Pot Puller is perfect for fast, safe and easy retrieval of lobster or crab pots with a fast retrieval speed of 150' ft/minute. Electrical power assist retrieves pots in less than two minutes!
- Fast 150'/min retrieval with 100lb. load
- 200lb. max pull rating
- Twice as fast as the 300
- Low current motor draw
- Easy-to-operate foot control
- Handles unlimited rope lengths
- Stainless-steel internal shafts, fasteners and hardware
- All aluminum housing, e-coat primer with a powder topcoat
- Two-year limited bow to stern warranty
- Line speed up to 5/8"
- Power Source: 12 volt
- Unit Weight: 19lb.
- Max Pull: 200lb.
- Thermal Resetting Circuit Breaker: 80 amp
- Minimum Suggested Wire Size: 6 gauge, 50' run
- Overall Dimensions: 10-9/16"L x 8"W x 6-5/16"H
- Rope Type: Most stranded