Women's Lahari Halter Bikini Top
Whether you are swimming, surfing or paddle boarding, you need a swimsuit that will provide comfort and versatility.
That’s exactly what the prAna Women’s Lahari Halter Top offers. At first glance, it may look like a typical bikini top, but upon further inspection, a number of unique features that differentiate it from other swimwear are revealed. Its sturdy construction ensures it will stay put during most sports and activities, so you never need to worry about coverage. The cut offers a flattering yet modest look that is perfect for days spent on the beach.
The fully lined classic halter offers lift and support as well as removable molded cups. These features, in addition to wide back ties and an adjustable halter, make it ideal for a range of bust sizes and figures. With a comfortable blend of nylon and spandex featuring a UPF 50+ rating, the Lahari Halter is a strong contender for your new favorite bikini top. Imported.
- Classic halter with a fitted yet modest look
- UPF 50+ rated
- Removable molded cups
- Completely adjustable halter
- Fully lined bust coverage
- Made of 80% nylon and 20% spandex
- Moderate coverage for bust
- Do it all swimwear made to mix and match
- Sustainably made while adhering to strict guidelines for safety and efficacy
Women's Lahari Halter Bikini Top
|Material||78% Recycled Nylon/22% Lycra|
|Sun Protection||UPF 50|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).