A convenient way to plug in battery chargers on trailered boats.
If the battery charger lead of your boat is buried in a compartment or locker, plugging in to charge the batteries can be a royal pain. ProMariner makes it a little easier with this unique inlet. Compatible with battery charger cords, this through-deck fitting puts the male connector in an easy to reach location. No wire cutting or splicing is required (provided existing cord from charger is long enough to reach the desired location). Ideal for outboards with chargers mounted near the engine well, this UV resistant nylon fitting features an integrated cap with O-ring that protects from moisture and debris the plug while not in use. A threaded insert secures the charger cord so that extension cords can be connected without climbing aboard the boat. Making charging your trailer boat easier by installing an inlet designed for marine applications from ProMariner.
- Provides remote plug in to make connecting to onboard battery chargers easier
- Compatible with pre-wired battery charger cords (provided cord length is adequate to reach desired location)
- Integrated cover to protect contacts while plug is not in use
- Compatible with heavy duty household extension cords
|Warranty Details||Five Years|
|Type||AC Plug Holders|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
Free Standard Shipping is only applicable on orders over $49.00 and within the 48 contiguous United States. Free shipping does not apply to Truck Freight.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 260 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 10 - 14 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 7 - 10 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 7 – 10 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)