ProNautic 1230P Marine Charger, 12V30A
A global charger that is ready for any port.
Wherever in the world you cruise, or however long you stay in any port of call, the Power Factor Correction and Conservation Energy Saver Mode features of the ProNauticP will ensure maximum battery life and performance. Auto-ranging (100-250V AC/50-60Hz) AC input operates off standard household power connections anywhere in the world, anytime. Power Factor Correction, with eleven selectable charge profiles and one custom profile charges, conditions and maintains batteries of every type including flooded, sealed AGM, Gel and Lithium.
Distributed on Demand Technology automatically distributes 100% of available charging power to any combination of batteries in as many as three banks. Conservation Energy Saver Mode in flooded and sealed charge profiles automatically switches to float voltage after 72 hours of minimal load, reducing energy consumption to protect batteries from overcharging, then automatically resumes normal operation when DC load resumes. Automatically monitors battery bank status and reconditions/de-sulfates batteries after 21 days of float or standby mode.
Analyzes discharge state of the on-board battery banks and incorporates fully automatic temperature compensation. Dual-digital displays of real-time charging voltage, amperage and percentage of power out. Power-on self-start-up diagnostics with pass or fail status, as well as a discreet warning indication to alert users of faulty wiring or adverse battery bank conditions, without the need to decode LED patterns.
Enjoy a new port without worrying about adjusting to the available AC power source to charge your batteries, let the ProNauticP do the work for you.
- Power Factor Correction software power conversion automatically adjust to AC input
- Compatible with global AC sources
- 12 selectable charging profiles to tailor charging to battery needs and maximize battery life
- Compatible with flooded, AGM, Gel and lithium batteries
- Senses and adjusts to individual battery bank needs to provide efficient charging
- Conservation energy saver mode monitors and maintains batteries only when needed
- Automatic temperature compensation for added safety
- Dual displays provide system information
- LED indicators provide additional system information including charge profile, system status, power output and faults
- Also available in 24V versions
ProNautic 1230P Marine Charger, 12V30A
Marine UL Listed
|Multi Bank Chargers||3 Banks|
100-260 Volts AC
12 Volts DC
|Warranty Details||Five Years|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on Orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).