PROMARINER–ProSafe FS30 30 Amp Galvanic Isolator
ProSafe FS30 30 Amp Galvanic Isolator
|Dimensions||7" Width x 2 1/2" Height x 6 3/4" Length|
Marine UL Listed
Meets ABYC A-28 Requirements
|Voltage||110 to 250 Volts AC|
|Warranty Details||Five Years|
FailSafe Technology with peace of mind dependability.
Winner of the prestigious 2007 IBEX Award for Innovation, ProSafe FS (Fail Safe) Galvanic Isolators maximize anode life and protect metal parts on boats against galvanic corrosion. Installation is simplified by the fact that they do not require a dedicated monitor to verify operational status as required by non-fail-safe-certified designs. 30 Amp models are built on robust flat-pack semiconductor platforms to ensure that your boat's AC ground will continue to work in the unlikely event the isolator fails. Terminals are gold-plated for long life.
The ProSafe FS Series of FailSafe 30 Amp Galvanic Isolators will interrupt galvanic current flow with other boats at a marina when installed on a boat which is connected to AC Shore Power. This technology maintains AC safety ground and solves the most common forms of corrosion and premature zinc loss within a boats bonding system.
- Both models meet ISO 8846 specifications for ignition protection and may be mounted within an engine compartment.
- They comply with ABYC A-28 July 2008 specifications and are UL-listed for fail-safe operation
- Use the ProSafe FS30 for 30A shore power cord applications
- Use the ProSafe FS60 for (1) 50 Amp or (2) 30 Amp shore power cord applications
- Simply install in your onboard green safety ground wire (between your AC inlet and your AC panel) to separate your DC bonding system from your shore AC green wire
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.