PROMARINER–ProTournament 360 Elite Triple Waterproof Battery Charger, 12/24V/36V DC
ProTournament 360 Elite Triple Waterproof Battery Charger, 12/24V/36V DC
|ISO Approved||UL 1236 SB|
|Multi Bank Chargers||3 Banks|
|Voltage||12/24/36 Volts DC Systems|
|Warranty Details||Three Years Waterproof|
Fastest charge in their class
The advanced technology of the ProMariner ProTournament Elite 360 enables this waterproof charger to restore your batteries in as little as 4-8 hours allowing you to hit the water in the morning—even if you didn’t get home until after dark. This 3 bank charger ensures that all of the available charging amperage is fully utilized to meet the unique demands of each onboard battery bank and charge it in the most efficient way. A 5-stage charging sequence digitally analyzes each battery bank and adjusts the charge rate to safely and efficiently charge the batteries while extending battery life. Promariner’s unique Distributed-On-Demand technology divides the 36amps of charging capacity as needed between the 3 banks for a faster charge; meaning available charging amperage is tailored to each bank, not simply 12 amps to each bank. The 360 Elite features a waterproof forced induction cooling fan to prevent overheating and to maintain a high rate of charge.
- Powerful, automatic, waterproof, 3 bank charger that provides the fastest possible charge
- Distributed On-Demand Technology to ensure 100% of the charging amps are fully utilized to meet the demand of each battery bank.
- Provides 100% of charge output even when AC power source approaches only 90V AC.
- 3 Selectable Charge Profiles to efficiently and safely charge flooded and AGM batteries
- Intuitive display provides charging status and charge levels for each bank
- Waterproof induction cooling fan to reduce adverse effects of heat and maintain fast charge in warmer climates
- Built-in safety features to protect batteries from over-voltage, overload, over-temperature and reverse polarity
- Ignition protected for installation within engine compartment of gasoline powered boats
- Compatible with optional charge status remote
- Ideal for group 24—31 batteries
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.