Remote Battery Bank Status Monitor
- – Adds additional protection from the date of purchase
- – Extends protection past the manufacturer warranty
Add convenience to your boat’s charging system.
Some battery chargers feature displays to indicate battery levels and the various charging states of your batteries, but because they are often built into the charger and located in lockers, they are not easy to ready. ProMariner offers a solution with a remote battery bank monitor. This easy to ready display connects directly battery banks to provide valuable information. Compatible with up to 3 banks, this compact, flush mounted display uses simple to read LED indicators to show battery levels and if a bank is currently being charged. Stay on top of your batteries without having to open a locker or dig through the engine compartment with a convenient remote battery bank status monitor from ProMariner.
- Easy to read "push-to-test" display that monitors up to 3 battery banks
- Connects directly to batteries and is compatible with all charging systems
- Flush mounted for a clean installation
- LEDs indicate batter bank levels and if a bank is charging
Remote Battery Bank Status Monitor
|ISO Approved||UL 1236 SB|
|Multi Bank Chargers||3 Banks|
|Type||Remote Status Monitor|
|Voltage||12 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
Free Standard Shipping is only applicable on orders over $49.00 and within the 48 contiguous United States. Free shipping does not apply to Truck Freight.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 260 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 8 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)