Oil Absorb Boom
|Dimensions||3" Diameter x 48" Length|
PURA MARINE Oil Absorb Boom
Pura Marine oil absorb booms are specially designed to absorb any oil bearing substance fast and safely. The oil boom material was originally designed to clean up the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico. The hydrophobic properties of the pads mean that they don’t retain water, which therefore inhibits the growth of bacteria and mold.
They are completely safe to use and environmentally friendly. Pura Marine's oil booms are plant-based and made from renewable resources, contain no adhesives, glues, chemicals or other harmful materials.
All Pura Marine products are 100% made in the USA.
- Absorbs 14 times its weight and substance absorbed can easily be extracted for reclamation and the booms reused multiple times
- PH neutral, non-toxic, 40X more durable than traditional products and reusable
- The hydrophobic properties of the booms mean that they don’t retain water, which therefore inhibits the growth of bacteria and mold
- The booms are completely safe to use and environmentally friendly and will never emit a foul odor
- Size: 3" Diameter x 48" Length
- Made in the USA from USA components
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.