RACOR–110A Series High Pressure Fuel Filter/Water Separator
110A Series High Pressure Fuel Filter/Water Separator
Fuel filter and water separators that make maintenance easy
Regardless of how carefully fuel is handled, dirt and water manage to find their way into you tank. A fuel filter/ water separator traps contaminates before they damage injectors and other sensitive engine parts. For almost 50 years, Racor has been a leading force in removing harmful debris and water from fuels.
The 110A fuel filter/water separators feature a compact design and can be engine mounted or mounted to a bulkhead. Each assembly includes a corrosion resisting powder coated cast aluminum mount head and and bowl. The drop in element features Aquabloc® which removes nearly 100% of the water by repelling moisture and directing it downward into the bowl where it can be drained safely with larger particulates through a 1/8" drain plug. Deep pleats in the filter media trap debris and help to extended service life. Filter element bodies are easy to grip for removal and installation. We recommend having spares aboard in preparation for unexpected clogs caused by tainted fuel from the dock or tank debris and algae stirred up by rough seas.
- Compact design provides more installation options
- Spin-On bowl and drop in element design makes changing filter elements quick and easy
- Aquabloc® removes almost 100% of water and moisture contaminates
- Deep pleats in the element trap particulates and extend filter service life
- Cast aluminum head provides excellent support for filter element and bowl
- Metal bowl meets ABYC and USCG heat test requirements for installation within engine rooms
- Application: Gasoline/Diesel
- Flow Rate: 35 gph (Gasoline), 15 gph (Diesel)
- Port Size: Four 1/4"-18 NPTF
- Priming Pump: No
- Drain: Yes
- Dimensions: 6"H x 3 3/16"W x 3 3/16"D
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.