RACOR–120AS Spin-On Fuel Filter/Water Separator, 2 Micron
120AS Spin-On Fuel Filter/Water Separator, 2 Micron
Fuel filter and water separators that make maintenance easy
Regardless of how carefully fuel is handled, dirt and water manage to find their way to your tank. A fuel filter/ water separator stops contaminates before they damage injectors and other sensitive engine parts. For almost 50 years, Racor filtration systems have been a leading force in removing harmful debris and water from fuels. Racor Spin-On series fuel filter/water separators are easy to use and are extremely effective in removing dirt and water from gasoline or diesel.
The powder coated cast aluminum mount head resists corrosion and provides bolt holes to secure the filter to a bulkhead or engine mounted bracket. Four 1/4" NPTF ports accept fuel fittings and feature fuel direction indicators to simplify installation. The element body is also powder coated to resist corrosion and is easy to grip for removal and installation. Deep pleats in the filter media trap debris and help to extended service life. Each Spin-On element features Aquabloc® which removes nearly 100% of the water by repelling moisture and directing it downward into the bowl where it can be drained safely with larger particulates through an 1/8" drain plug. Spare filter elements are available; we recommend having spares aboard in preparation for unexpected clogs caused by tainted fuel from the dock or tank debris and algae stirred up by rough seas.
- Cast aluminum head provides excellent support for filter element and bowl
- Spin-On design makes changing filter elements quick and easy
- Aquabloc® removes almost 100% of water and moisture contaminates
- Deep pleats in the element trap particulates and extend filter service life
- Available with see-thru bowl for outboard applications and metal bowls for inboard and I/O installations.
- Corrosion resistant powder coated body is easy to grip
- Application: Gasoline, Diesel (note 120RMAM2 Diesel only)
- Flow Rate: 15 gph
- Port Size: 1/4"-18 NPTF
- Drain: Yes
- Dimensions: 6 1/2"H x 3 3/16"W x 3 3/16"D
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.