RACOR–120R-RAC-01 Spin-On Fuel Filter/Water Separator, 30 GPH, 10 Micron
120R-RAC-01 Spin-On Fuel Filter/Water Separator, 30 GPH, 10 Micron
A high performance 30 gph fuel filter/water separator for outboard engine installations
Racor's famous Aquabloc filter media sets these fuel filter/water separators apart. This unique filter element removes virtually 100% removal of water and solid contaminants. A powder coated die-cast aluminum head supports the spin-on filter and clear bowl. Ideal for outboard engine applications. Not recommended for inboard engine installations or where filter assembly can be exposed to high heat or flame.
- Filter media features Aquabloc to remove virtually 100% of water and debris contaminates
- Spin-on design makes changing filter elements quick and easy; often without tools
- Clear plastic bowl allows visual inspection of fuel condition and provides port for optional water sensor installation
- Powder coated die-cast aluminum mount head resists corrosion
- Drain in bowl allows for safe removal of contaminates and extends life of the filter
- Application: Gasoline Outboards
- Flow Rate: 30 gph
- Port Size: 1/4"NPT
- Drain: Yes
- Dimensions: 6 1/2"H x 3 3/16"W x 3 3/16"D
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.