320R-RAC-01 Spin-On Fuel Filter/Water Separator, 10 Micron
A 60 gph high performance fuel filter/water separator for outboards
Racor's famous Aquabloc filter media sets these fuel filter/water separators apart. This unique filter element removes virtually 100% removal of water and solid contaminants. A powder coated die-cast aluminum head supports the spin-on filter and metal bowl. Ideal for outboard engine applications. Not recommended for inboard engine installations or where filter assembly can be exposed to high heat or flame.
- Filter media features Aquabloc to remove virtually 100% of water and debris contaminates
- Spin-on design makes changing filter elements quick and easy; often without tools
- Ideal for outboard engine installations
- Powder coated die-cast aluminum mount head resists corrosion
- Drain in bowl allows for safe removal of contaminates and extends life of the filter
- Not recommended for installation in engine rooms
- Application: Gasoline Outboard
- Flow Rate: 60 gph
- Port Size: 1/4" NPT
- Drain: Yes
- Dimensions: 9"H x 4"W x 4"D
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.