RACOR–R25T Fuel Replacement Filter 10 Micron
R25T Fuel Replacement Filter 10 Micron
|Type||Fuel Filter Replacement|
Quick, easy and effective diesel fuel filtration
As fuel filters collect harmful debris that can damage injectors they can restrict fuel flow and starve the engine of performance and efficiency. Changing the filter at regular intervals is important to maintaining the fuel system. Racor Spin-On replacement elements are extremely effective and make it easy. The element body is powder coated to resist corrosion and is easy to grip for removal and installation.
Each Spin-On element features Aquabloc® which removes nearly 100% of the water by repelling moisture and directing it downward into the bowl with larger particles for quick removal through the drain in the bowl. Deep pleats in the media trap debris and provide an extended service life. Gaskets and O-rings are included with replacement elements to provide the best possible seal between the mount head and re-usable bowl. We recommend having spares aboard to be prepared for unexpected clogs caused by tainted fuel from the dock or debris and algae from the tank that has been stirred up by rough seas.
- Spin-On design makes changing filter elements quick and easy
- Aquabloc® removes almost 100% of water and moisture contaminates
- Deep pleats in the element trap particulates and extend filter service life
- Available in 30, 10, and 2 Micron elements for tailored filtration
- Corrosion resistant powder coated body is easy to grip
- Replacement gasket and O-ring are included with element to prevent leakage at mounting head and re-usable bowl
- Filtration: 10 micron
- Compatible Filter Assemblies: 245RMAM10 (45gph)
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.