RARITAN–Icer-Ette Ice Makers
Truck Freight Information
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
115 Volts Units UL
|Capacity||Makes up to 21 Pounds Per Day|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Dimensions||14" Width x 24" Height x 14 1/2" Depth|
|Plumbing Connections||1/4" Water Supply Line|
|Power Supply||115 Volts AC/60Hz|
|Warranty Details||One Year Limited Warranty on Complete Unit|
Icer-Ette ice makers are built for long service life in the marine environment.
Suitable for free-standing or flush installation, these machines produce up to 22lb. of crescent-shaped ice per day. Construction features marine-grade components and incorporates anti-shock technology to safeguard against hard jolts due to rough sea conditions. Removable ice bucket stores up to 11 pounds of ice. Ice production stops when the bucket is full. Choose between 115V or 230V AC operation.
- Improved controls for more efficient operation
- Cabinet and door built to last in corrosive marine environments
- Removable ice bucket
- Corrosion-resistant marine-grade hardware, hinges, fittings and fasteners
- Secure door latch keeps harmful bacteria and molds out
- Built in door prop enables manual defrost or air drying of unit when power is off
- Produces up to 21lb. of ice per day using only 2 3/4 gallons of water
- Stores of up to 11lb. of crescent ice (Cubes measure 1/2”W x 3/4” H x 2-1/2” L)
- Adjustable rubber leveling feet
- Power Requirements: Choice of 115V AC 60Hz or 230V AC 50Hz
- Door: Stainless steel, right-hinged, reversible
- Water Pressure Operating Range: 20-120
- Wiring Connections: Standard three-wire grounded 115V or Euro 230V AC plug
- Case Dimensions: 24"H x 14"W x 14 1/2"D
- Cutout Dimensions: 14"W x 24 1/2"H x 16 1/2"D
- Flange: 7/8"
- Approvals: All units CE approved; 115V units UL- and cUL-listed
- Weight: 51lb./23kg
- Warranty: One-year limited warranty on complete unit
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.