Axiom™ Pro 16 S Multi-function Display with Navionics+ North American Charts
- – Adds additional protection from the date of purchase
- – Extends protection past the manufacturer warranty
RAYMARINE SYSTEM REWARDS SALES EVENT
Earn a Raymarine Visa Prepaid Card (by mail) when you purchase Raymarine Electronics during the Raymarine System Rewards Event. The more equipment you add, the bigger your rewards will be!
- Earn $250 on your Raymarine purchase of $2,500 or more
- Earn $500 on your Raymarine purchase of $5,000 or more
- Earn $1,000 on your Raymarine purchase of $10,000 or more
- Bonus! Add a FLIR M232 to any system and earn an extra $500 (only the FLIR M232 thermal camera is eligible for this promotion)
Valid January 8, 2018 — April 22, 2018
The Axiom™ Pro is a high-performance widescreen 16" diagonal multi-function display engineered for captains who want it all.
With a blazing fast quad core processor, a super-bright high-definition IPS display and the smart LightHouse operating system, Axiom™ Pro delivers a fluid and intuitive navigation experience. With HybridTouch technology, take full control of the Axiom™ Pro from its multi-touch screen, its buttons and rotary knob or any combination of both. The Axiom™ Pro 16 S has a built-in single channel CHIRP sonar compatible with Raymarine CPT-S transducers.
For more about the new technology behind the IPS display used in the Axiom™ Pro, see our West Advisor article: Amazing New IPS Displays for Marine Electronics.
Axiom™ Pro is easy to expand into an advanced navigation network that includes multiple Raymarine Axiom Displays, CHIRP radar, Evolution Autopilot, FLIR thermal night vision technology and more.
This Axiom Pro 16 S is bundled with Navionics+ Charts for North America with full coastal coverage for the USA and Canada, plus over 20,000 inland ponds, lakes and rivers. The Navionics+ charts are also compatible with advanced features like SonarChart Live and Dock-to-dock Autorouting.
- LightHouse 3 Operating System: Fast, fluid and easy to learn. The LightHouse 3 interface is uncluttered and easy to personalize for your style of boating.
- Sonar is standard: Built-in single channel CHIRP Sonar—compatible with Raymarine CPT-S transducers
- New-tech IPS display: Optically bonded high-definition IPS display gives you stunning color, clarity, and contrast in all lighting conditions, even through polarized sunglasses
- Blazing fast:10 Hz 72 Channel GPS/GLONASS Receiver for rapid position and heading updates and smooth onscreen tracking
- Networking hub for your vessel: Ready to network with Raynet Ethernet and NMEA 2000; Connect multiple Axiom displays or expand with Quantum, HD radar, IP cameras, engine gauges, autopilots, instruments, and more
- Built-in WiFi lets you to stream and control Axiom™ Pro right from your smartphone or tablet; You can also sync Axiom's waypoints, routes, and charts with Navionics mobile apps
- Support for the best charts from Navionics and LightHouse raster and vector charts sourced from leading map makers like NV Digital, Blue Latitude, and more
- HybridTouch™: Control Axiom™ Pro from its multi-touch screen, its buttons and rotary knob, or any combination of these; This choice is yours
- Custom Key: Get instant access to your favorite function with user-programmable Custom Key
- Radar: Integrate seamlessly with Raymarine Quantum CHIRP or any other Raymarine radar system for all-weather, night-or-day navigation capability
- Thermal cameras: Combine Axiom Pro with the FLIR M132 or M232 thermal camera and enjoy Clear Cruise™ IR Analytics. Axiom Pro will automatically alert you to obstacles in your path
- Screen Size: 15.6" diagonal
- Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1280
- Built-in GNSS Receiver: GPS/GLONASS/Beidou
- Sonar: Single-channel High CHIRP Sonar built in
- Autopilot Control: Evolution Autopilot Control
- Digital Switching: Empirbus compatible
- Video Cameras: 1 x Analog input (BNC); Up to 10 IP Cameras
What's in the Box
- Axiom™ Pro
- RayNet (F) to Raynet (F) Cable – 2M (A62361)
- Micro-C DeviceNet (F) to SeaTalkng (F) Cable - 1M (A06075)
- Suncover (A80534)
- Panel Seal Gasket
- Power / Video / NMEA 0183 Cable - Straight, 1.5M (R62379)
- Mounting Fixings
- Bezel Pieces and Home / Menu Button
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Card
- Raymarine window decal
This product operates best with these select transducers, sold separately. Depending on the style of the transducer, you'll get depth, speed and/or temperature readings. To complete your installation, order one of the following transducers:
|Transducer Type: CHIRP ONLY||Reading(s)||Transmit Power||Material||Max. Depth||Model|
|CPT-S Plastic Thru-Hull Element CHIRP Sonar Transducer, 0° Tilt||Fishfinder||N/A||Plastic||900'||17631128|
|CPT-S Bronze Thru-Hull Element CHIRP Sonar Transducer, 12° Tilt||Fishfinder||N/A||Bronze||900'||17631102|
|CPT-S Urethane Transom Mount CHIRP Sonar Transducer||Fishfinder||N/A||Urethane||900'||17631136|
|CPT-S Bronze Thru-Hull Element CHIRP Sonar Transducer, 20° Tilt||Fishfinder||N/A||Bronze||900'||17631110|
Axiom™ Pro 16 S Multi-function Display with Navionics+ North American Charts
|Best Use||Cruising, Sailing|
|Card Type||Micro SD|
|Cartography||Navionics+ US & Canada Charts|
|Compatible Accessories||Quantum, HD Radar, IP Cameras, Engine Gauges, Autopilots, Instruments|
|Connection Interface||NMEA 2000, NMEA 0183, SeaTalkNG, Bluetooth, WiFi|
|Diagonal Screen Size||16"|
|Dimensions||17.8" x 10.2" x 2.72"|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
Free Standard Shipping is only applicable on orders over $49.00 and within the 48 contiguous United States. Free shipping does not apply to Truck Freight.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 260 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 8 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
No Hassle Returns
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)