AIS350 Dual-Channel AIS Receiver
- Adds additional protection from the date of purchase
- Extends protection past the manufacturer warranty
Receive and display AIS data right on your Raymarine radar or chartplotter screen.
AIS350 allows you to receive and display AIS data right on your Raymarine radar or chartplotter screen, in a package that’s 50 percent smaller than previous generation AIS receivers.
Multiple connection options make it easy to integrate with all of your onboard electronics. Dual-channel receiver provides fast acquisition and tracking of both Class A and Class B AIS targets, particularly important when tracking fast-moving Class B vessels like speedboats, small powerboats, and fast ferries.
Exclusive Buddy Tracking allows you to save AIS targets with a special icon and “friendly” name, making it easy to spot the boats of friends and family.
- Dual channel receivers: AIS vessel monitoring of class A and B transmissions
- SeaTalkng networking for simple integration with Raymarine C-Series Widescreen, E-Series Widescreen and G-Series systems
- USB 2.0 port for plug-and-play connection to PC based navigation systems.
- Built-in NMEA multiplexer simplifies integration with legacy multi-function displays, VHF radios and third party devices
- Front-facing multicolor LED indicator for system status and diagnostics
- Rugged, water resistant (IPX 2) enclosure designed for easy installation
- AIS Type: Receive only
- Display Type: Not included
- Compatible Displays: aSeries, cSeries, eSeries, eS Series, gS Series, G Series, E Series Widescreen, C Series Widescreen Multifunction Displays
- Antenna: Remote GPS antenna included
- Dimensions: 6 9/16"W x 3 15/16"H x 2 1/8"D
- Voltage: 12-24V DC
- Amperage: Less than 200mA
- NMEA Interface: NMEA 2000, NMEA 0183, SeaTalkng
- Waterproof Rating: IPX2
- Warranty: Three years (with product registration)
What's in the Box
- AIS350 Dual-Channel AIS Receiver
- GPS remote antenna w/10m coax
- 2m power/data cable
- 1m SeaTalkng spur cable
- SeaTalkng dust cap
AIS350 Dual-Channel AIS Receiver
|Dimensions||6 1/2" Width x 4" Height x 2" Depth|
|GPS||Dual Channel Receivers|
|Voltage||12 to 24 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||Three Years (with Product Registration)|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
Free Standard Shipping is only applicable on orders over $49.00 and within the 48 contiguous United States. Free shipping does not apply to Truck Freight.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 260 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 10 - 14 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 7 - 10 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 7 – 10 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)