AIS650 Class B Transceiver
|Dimensions||2" Height x 4 1/2" Length x 2 1/8" Depth|
|Voltage||12 to 24 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||Three Years (with Product Registration)|
Pre-programming is required.
Dual-channel receiver provides fast acquisition and tracking of both Class A and Class B AIS targets; Transmits AIS Class B data.
Smaller footprint: AIS650 allows you to transmit your AIS information to other vessels, and to receive and display AIS data right on your Raymarine radar or chartplotter screen, in a package that’s 50 percent smaller than previous generation AIS transceivers.
Stealth Mode: Silent Mode allows you to switch off the AIS transmitter for reasons of security or privacy, and it can be enabled or disabled from any Raymarine display on the network.
SD Card Data Logging: AIS650 includes an SD memory card slot, and AIS data recording capability, with an estimated seven-day data storage even in locations with heavy vessel traffic.
Multiple connection options make AIS650 easy to integrate with all of your onboard electronics. Dual-channel receiver provides fast acquisition and tracking of both Class A and Class B AIS targets, particularly important when tracking fast-moving Class B vessels like speedboats, small commercial powerboats, and small fast ferries.
Exclusive Buddy Tracking feature allows you to save AIS targets of interest with a special icon and “friendly” name, making it easy to spot the boats of friends and family out on the water.
- Dual channel receivers: AIS vessel monitoring of class A and B transmissions
- 50-Channel GPS: Dedicated 50 channel RAIM compliant GPS receiver for superior accuracy.
- SeaTalkng networking for simple integration with Raymarine C Series Widescreen, E Series Widescreen and G Series systems.
- USB 2.0 port for plug-and-play connection to PC based navigation systems.
- SD Card Slot for recording of AIS data.
- Built-in NMEA multiplexer simplifies integration with legacy multi-function displays, VHF radios and third party devices.
- AIS Type: Class B
- Display Type: Not included
- Compatible Displays: aSeries, cSeries, eSeries, eS Series, gS Series, G Series, E Series Widescreen, C Series Widescreen Multifunction Displays
- Antenna: GPS antenna w/33' cable included
- Dimensions: 6 9/16"W x 3 15/16"H x 2 1/8"D
- Voltage: 12-24V DC
- Amperage: 2A
- NMEA Interface: NMEA 2000, NMEA 0183, SeaTalkng
- Waterproof Rating: IPX2
- Warranty: Three years (with product registration)
What's in the Box
- AIS650 Class B Transceiver
- GPS remote antenna w/10m coax
- 2m power/data cable
- 1m SeaTalkng spur cable
- SeaTalkng dust cap
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.