Pre-programming is required.
The AIS700 from Raymarine is a Class B Automatic Identification System (AIS) transceiver designed for use with Raymarine multifunction navigation display systems. As a Class B AIS transceiver, the AIS700 not only receives broadcasts from other vessels, it also transmits your own boat's information too helping you to be seen on other vessels' systems.
- Full transmit and receive AIS for enhanced situational awareness and safety
- Latest SO-TDMA networking for longer range and faster performance
- Built-in antenna splitter simplifies installation with existing VHF radio antenna*
- NMEA2000, NMEA0183, PC (setup and diagnostics) and SeaTalkng compatible.
- Software or hardware switchable Silent Mode for enhanced security when needed
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.