RAYMARINE–AXIOM 7 DV Multifunction Display with CPT-90DVS Transducer and Navionics+ Charts
33% Off - Ends 12/24/19
AXIOM 7 DV Multifunction Display with CPT-90DVS Transducer and Navionics+ Charts
|Antenna||Internal GPS Antenna|
Weather & Radio
Networks Multiple Displays
|Resolution||800 x 480|
|Voltage||12 to 24 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||Three Years|
|Dimensions||7 15/16" Width x 5 1/4" Height x 3" Depth|
Blazing fast performance and power at your fingertips.
Introducing Axiom—a powerful multi-function navigation system from Raymarine. The Axiom 7 DV features a 7" diagonal, rugged all-glass touchscreen display and is powered by Raymarine’s powerful new LightHouse 3 operating system and a supercharged quad-core processor.
Built-in DownVision™ sonar: Axiom 7 DV has built-in dual channel CHIRP DownVision™ sonar for imaging bottom structure and fish. A CPT-90DVS transom mount CHIRP DownVision™ transducer is included.
Expandable Network Hub: Axiom 7 DV is expandable so its capabilities can grow as needed. It supports the full range of Raymarine accessories including Quantum radar, CHIRP Sonar, FLIR thermal cameras, audio integration, instruments, cameras, and Evolution autopilot. Standard Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity allows connection to the latest Raymarine apps for tablets and smartphones.
Navionics+ Charts: The Axiom 7 DV is bundled with Navionics+ charts for North America with full coastal coverage for the USA and Canada, plus over 80,000 inland ponds, lakes and rivers. You can also make your own HD contour maps with your depth sounder and Navionics SonarChart Live. View Chart Detail
Axiom 7 DV Key Features
- Rugged all-glass display optimized for flush or surface mounting. Sleek 7.0" buttonless design with swipe-to-power control. Optically bonded for brighter colors, sharper contrast, and sunlight visibility
- High visibility and high 800 x 480 resolution. WVGA LCD display with adjustable brightness to 1,200 nits. View from many angles: 60° / 70° / 70° / 70° (Top / Bottom / Left / Right)
- New LightHouse 3 OS is fast, fluid, and easy to learn. An uncluttered interface that is easily personalized for your style of navigating.
- Wide Spectrum CHIRP sonar transmits on 60 different frequencies for the most lifelike sonar imagery and simply the best fish targeting– hands down!
- DownVision™ CPT-90DVS Transom Mount Transducer Included for CHIRP DownVision and fish targeting.
- Fast 10Hz 72-channel GPS/GLONASS receiver for rapid position and heading updates and smooth on screen tracking.
- Support for the best charts from Navionics and LightHouse Raster and Vector Charts sourced from leading map makers like NV Digital, Blue Latitude, and more.
- Navigate safely at night with the optional FLIR M100 and M200 compact marine thermal cameras.
- Quantum CHIRP Radar ready – Superior solid state CHIRP radar delivers no compromise performance on long and extremely short ranges.
- Marine audio control - Turn up the volume and control NMEA2000 compatible marine audio systems like Rockford Fosgate.
- Ready to network with Raynet Ethernet and NMEA2000. Connect multiple Axiom displays or expand with Quantum, HD radar, IP cameras, engine gauges, autopilots, instruments, and more.
- Built-in Wi-Fi lets you to stream and control Axiom right from your smartphone or tablet. You can also sync Axiom’s waypoints, routes, and charts with Navionics mobile apps.
- Customizable mounting with simple installation options for top, flush, front and bracket mounting
What's in the Box
- Axiom display (supplied with Trunnion adaptor fitted)
- Trunnion bracket
- Trunnion knobs x 2
- Suncover — Trunnion mount
- Panel mount gasket for surface/flush mounting
- M5 x 58 Threaded studs x 4
- M5 Thumb nuts x 4
- Documentation pack
- Power/NMEA 2000 cable (with 1.5 m (4.92 ft) power lead and 0.5 m (1.64 ft) NMEA 2000 lead)
- DownVision™ CPT-90DVS transducer and associated fittings
Other Transducer Options:
This product will also operate well with these select transducers, sold separately. Depending on the style of the transducer, you'll get depth, speed and/or temperature readings:
|Transducer Type: DownVision™ CPT||Reading(s)||Transmit Power||Material||Max. Depth||Model|
|CPT110 Thru-Hull CHIRP DownVision™ Transducer with Fairing Block||Fishfinder/DownVision™||N/A||Plastic||600'||14907893|
|CPT120 Thru-Hull CHIRP DownVision™ Transducer with Fairing Block||Fishfinder/DownVision™||N/A||Bronze||600'||14907901|
|Transducer Type: Traditional||Reading(s)||Transmit Power||Material||Max. Depth||Model|
|Airmar P58 Transom-Mount Transducer||Depth/Speed/Temperature||600W||Plastic||1500'||13326988|
|Airmar P66 High-Speed Transom-Mount Transducer||Depth/Speed/Temperature||600W||Plastic||1500'||5280771|
|Airmar P79 Adjustable In-Hull Angle Transducer||Depth||600W||Plastic||1500'||14395529|
|Airmar B60 Bronze Thru-Hull 20° Tilted Element Transducer||Depth/Temperature||600W||Bronze||1500'||8658148|
|Airmar B744V Bronze Through-Hull Transducer with Fairing||Depth/Temperature/Speed||600W||Bronze||1500'||13326996|
|Airmar B744VL Bronze Long Stem Through-Hull Transducer with Fairing Block||Depth/Temperature/Speed||600W||Bronze||1500'||9394370|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
RAYMARINECP470 CHIRP Sonar Module