RAYMARINE–AXIOM+ 9 Multifunction Display
AXIOM+ 9 Multifunction Display
|Card Type||Micro SD|
|Cartography||No Cartography Included|
Weather and Radio
1 x 10/100 Mbit/s Network (RayNet)
NMEA2000 via DeviceNet port
SeaTalkng compatible using an optional adapter
1 x USB microAB
|Diagonal Screen Size||9.0 inch High Density IPS|
|Dimensions||9.65" x 6.22" x 3.00"|
|Display Type||WXGA - Multitouch with HydroTough™ rugged hydrophobic coating|
|Resolution||1280 x 720|
|Voltage||10.8 V DC to 31.2V DC|
|Warranty Details||3 Years with registration (2+1)|
HIGH-PERFORMANCE MULTIFUNCTION NAVIGATION DISPLAYS
The performance-tuned Axiom® Plus is a new generation of award-winning Raymarine multifunction displays. Optimized for speed, Axiom Plus is equipped with a powerful quad-core processor for industry-leading responsiveness and speed, giving you the power to seamlessly redraw charts, navigate with augmented reality, and experience RealVision™ 3D sonar. New, higher resolution IPS displays deliver 25 percent more brightness and new day/night color palettes offer enhanced visibility in any lighting condition. Axiom Plus features the renowned LightHouse 3 OS, the most powerful and easy-to-use Raymarine MFD operating system to date.
- Designed for speed, responsiveness, and future expansion.
- Powerful quad-core processor, plus increased onboard storage for personal data and apps
- Fluid and fast chart redraw of new Raymarine LightHouse Charts, plus Navionics and C-MAP
- ClearCruise™ Augmented Reality-capable for smarter navigation decisions
- Smart and intuitive LightHouse 3 OS makes navigating easy
- Upgraded IPS display technology delivers charts, sonar, radar, and video in stunning color.
- IPS display technology delivers wider viewing angles and sharp contrast at twice the resolution of traditional displays
- 7-, 9-, and 12-inch all-weather displays are 25 percent brighter (up to 1,800 nits)
- HydroTough™ Nano-coated, impact-resistant glass screen repels water, oil, and smudges for better viewing and accurate touch controls
- Improved viewing with new LightHouse 3 color themes, including light, dark, and night mode
- Better chart plotting, enhanced GPS, and 3D sonar.
- Available with built-in RealVision 3D sonar for the most comprehensive view of the underwater world
- Ready-to-explore with new Raymarine LightHouse Charts, featuring dynamic viewing options, premium points of interest, and detailed satellite imagery
- Next-generation, high-performance 10 Hz GPS/GNSS receiver with 4X increased sensitivity for accurate positioning
- Ready to expand and network with multiple Axiom displays, radars, sonar, and more
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.