AXIOM 9 Multifunction Display with LightHouse USA Charts
|Antenna||Internal GPS Antenna|
|Card Type||Micro SD|
|Cartography||US LightHouse Vector Charts|
Weather & Radio
Networks Multiple Displays
|Resolution||800 x 480|
|Voltage||12 to 24 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||Three Years|
Blazing fast performance and power at your fingertips.
Introducing Axiom—a powerful multi-function navigation system from Raymarine. The Axiom 9 features a 9" diagonal, rugged all-glass touchscreen display and is powered by Raymarine’s powerful new LightHouse 3 operating system and a supercharged quad-core processor.
Expandable Network Hub: Axiom 9 is expandable so its capabilities can grow as needed. It supports the full range of Raymarine accessories including Quantum radar, CHIRP Sonar, FLIR thermal cameras, audio integration, instruments, cameras, and Evolution autopilot. Standard Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity allows connection to the latest Raymarine apps for tablets and smartphones.
LightHouse Raster and Vector Charts: The Axiom 9 is bundled with LightHouse Raster and Vector Charts sourced from leading map makers like NV Digital, Blue Latitude, and more.
Upgrade to LIGHTHOUSE 3 BERMUDA v3.10 for NEW Sailing Features
- Race Timer: LightHouse 3 now includes a Race Timer feature accessible from the racing sidebar, or racing data dashboard.
- SmartStart™ Start Line: Easily ping the port and starboard ends before the race begins.
- Race Start Sidebar: A convenient Racing Sidebar can be displayed along the left edge of your MFD screen.
- Vessel Polars: 60 new sets of Polar Performance Data for popular sailing and cruising hulls.
- Racing Data Dashboard: Sail racers will love Lighthouse Bermuda’s new Racing Data Dashboard display which provides full-screen views of critical start line information.
- PredictWind and Offshore App (Axiom Exclusive): Onboard support for the popular PredictWind and Offshore performance sailing apps.
Axiom 9 DV Key Features
- Rugged all-glass display optimized for flush or surface mounting. Sleek buttonless design with swipe-to-power control. Optically bonded for brighter colors, sharper contrast, and sunlight visibility
- New LightHouse 3 OS is fast, fluid, and easy to learn. An uncluttered interface that is easily personalized for your style of navigating.
- Fast 10Hz 72-channel GPS/GLONASS receiver for rapid position and heading updates and smooth on screen tracking.
- Support for the best charts from Navionics and LightHouse Raster and Vector Charts sourced from leading map makers like NV Digital, Blue Latitude, and more.
- Navigate safely at night with the optional FLIR M100 and M200 compact marine thermal cameras.
- Quantum CHIRP Radar ready – Superior solid state CHIRP radar delivers no compromise performance on long and extremely short ranges.
- Marine audio control - Turn up the volume and control NMEA2000 compatible marine audio systems like Rockford Fosgate.
- Ready to network with Raynet Ethernet and NMEA2000. Connect multiple Axiom displays or expand with Quantum, HD radar, IP cameras, engine gauges, autopilots, instruments, and more.
- Built-in Wi-Fi lets you to stream and control Axiom right from your smartphone or tablet. You can also sync Axiom’s waypoints, routes, and charts with Navionics mobile apps.
- Screen Size: 9.0" Optically Bonded LCD
- Screen Resolution: 800 x 480 WVGA
- Display Type: Multi-touch Optically Bonded LCD
- Brightness: 1,200 nits
- Viewing Angle: Degrees: 60 / 70 / 70 / 70 (Top / Bottom / Left / Right)
- Dimensions: 9 5/8"W x 6 1/4"H x 3"D
- Weight: 4.5lb.
- Mounting: Top, Flush, Front, Bracket
- Waterproof Rating: IPX6 / IPX7
- Voltage: 12V DC (8 V to 16 VDC)
- Warranty: Three years (with product registration)
What's in the Box
- Axiom display (supplied with Trunnion adaptor fitted)
- Trunnion bracket
- Trunnion knobs x 2
- Suncover — Trunnion mount
- Panel mount gasket for surface/flush mounting
- M5 x 58 Threaded studs x 4
- M5 Thumb nuts x 4
- Documentation pack
- Power/NMEA 2000 cable (with 1.5 m (4.92 ft) power lead and 0.5 m (1.64 ft) NMEA 2000 lead)
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.