RAYMARINE–Axiom 9 RV Multifunction Display with North America LightHouse Charts
Axiom 9 RV Multifunction Display with North America LightHouse Charts
|Cartography||LightHouse North America Chart|
|Connection Interface||Networking Ethernet|
|Diagonal Screen Size||9 Inches|
|Dimensions||9.65" x 6.22" x 3"|
|Display Type||Backlit LCD|
|Frequency||Varies with Transducer|
|GPS||Internal GPS Antenna|
600 Feet (DownVision)
900 Feet (CHIRP Sonar)
|Resolution||800 x 480|
|Specific Transducer||No Transducer Included|
|Waterproof||Waterproof IPX6 / IPX7|
|Warranty Details||Three Years (with registration)|
Introducing Axiom™ - a powerful multifunction navigation system from Raymarine.
The Axiom 9 RV features a 9-inch rugged all-glass touchscreen display and is powered by Raymarine's powerful new LightHouse 3 operating system and a supercharged quad-core processor. Axiom 9 RV has built-in RealVision 3D™ sonar capabilities (transducer not included).
Axiom 9 RV is expandable so its capabilities can grow as needed. It supports the full range of Raymarine accessories including Quantum radar, CHIRP Sonar, FLIR thermal cameras, audio integration, instruments, cameras, and Evolution autopilot. Standard Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity allows connection to the latest Raymarine apps for tablets and smartphones.
The Axiom 9 RV is bundled with North America LightHouse Charts. It also includes surface and trunnion mounting kits, mounting hardware, power/data cable, and installation instructions.
Axiom 9 RV Key Features
- Rugged, All-Glass touch screen display delivers a big screen experience in a small footprint. Optically
- bonded for brighter colors, sharper contrast, and sunlight visibility
- New LightHouse 3 OS is fast, fluid, and easy to learn. An uncluttered interface that is easily personalized for your style of navigating.
- RealVision 3D™ Sonar Built-In - Go fishing like never before with life-like 3D imagery of structures and fish — an unprecedented view of the underwater world.
- Powerful 4 Channel Sonar supports RealVision 3D, CHIRP DownVision, SideVision, High Frequency CHIRP, and 600 Watt (50/200 kHz) sonar.
- Wide Spectrum CHIRP sonar transmits on 60 different frequencies for the most life-like sonar imagery and simply the best fish targeting– hands down!
- Fast 10 Hz 72 Channel GPS/GLONASS Receiver for rapid position and heading updates and smooth on screen tracking.
- Support for the best charts from Navionics and LightHouse Raster and Vector Charts sourced from leading map makers like NV Digital, Blue Latitude, and more.
- Navigate Safely at Night with the optional FLIR M100 and M200 compact marine thermal cameras.
- Quantum CHIRP Radar Ready – Superior solid state CHIRP radar delivers no compromise performance on long and extremely short ranges.
- Marine Audio Control - Turn up the volume and control NMEA2000 compatible marine audio systems like Rockford Fosgate.
- Ready to Network with Raynet Ethernet and NMEA2000. Connect multiple Axiom displays or expand with Quantum, HD radar, IP cameras, engine gauges, autopilots, instruments, and more.
- Built-in Wi-Fi lets you to stream and control Axiom right from your smartphone or tablet.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.