Axiom Pro 9 S Multifunction Display
|Card Type||Micro SD|
|Compatible Accessories||Quantum, HD Radar, IP Cameras, Engine Gauges, Autopilots, Instruments|
|Connection Interface||NMEA 2000, NMEA 0183, SeaTalkNG, Bluetooth, WiFi|
|Diagonal Screen Size||9"|
|Dimensions||11.9" x 6.85" x 2.56"|
|Voltage||12 and 24 Volts DC|
The Axiom™ Pro is a high-performance multi-function display engineered for captains who want it all.
With a blazing fast quad core processor, a super-bright high-definition IPS display and the smart LightHouse operating system, Axiom™ Pro delivers a fluid and intuitive navigation experience. With HybridTouch technology, take full control of the Axiom™ Pro from its multi-touch screen, its buttons and rotary knob or any combination of both. The Axiom™ Pro 9 S has a built-in single channel CHIRP sonar compatible with Raymarine CPT-S transducers.
For more about the new technology behind the IPS display used in the Axiom™ Pro, see our West Advisor article: Amazing New IPS Displays for Marine Electronics.
Axiom™ Pro is easy to expand into an advanced navigation network that includes multiple Raymarine Axiom Displays, CHIRP radar, Evolution Autopilot, FLIR thermal night vision technology and more.
Upgrade to LIGHTHOUSE 3 BERMUDA v3.10 for NEW Sailing Features
- Race Timer: LightHouse 3 now includes a Race Timer feature accessible from the racing sidebar, or racing data dashboard.
- SmartStart™ Start Line: Easily ping the port and starboard ends before the race begins.
- Race Start Sidebar: A convenient Racing Sidebar can be displayed along the left edge of your MFD screen.
- Vessel Polars: 60 new sets of Polar Performance Data for popular sailing and cruising hulls.
- Racing Data Dashboard: Sail racers will love Lighthouse Bermuda’s new Racing Data Dashboard display which provides full-screen views of critical start line information.
- PredictWind and Offshore App (Axiom Exclusive): Onboard support for the popular PredictWind and Offshore performance sailing apps.
- LightHouse 3 Operating System: Fast, fluid and easy to learn. The LightHouse 3 interface is uncluttered and easy to personalize for your style of boating.
- Sonar is standard: Built-in single channel CHIRP Sonar—compatible with Raymarine CPT-S transducers
- New-tech IPS display: Optically bonded high-definition IPS display gives you stunning color, clarity, and contrast in all lighting conditions, even through polarized sunglasses
- Blazing fast:10 Hz 72 Channel GPS/GLONASS Receiver for rapid position and heading updates and smooth onscreen tracking
- Networking hub for your vessel: Ready to network with Raynet Ethernet and NMEA 2000; Connect multiple Axiom displays or expand with Quantum, HD radar, IP cameras, engine gauges, autopilots, instruments, and more
- Built-in WiFi lets you to stream and control Axiom™ Pro right from your smartphone or tablet; You can also sync Axiom's waypoints, routes, and charts with Navionics mobile apps
- Support for the best charts from Navionics and LightHouse raster and vector charts sourced from leading map makers like NV Digital, Blue Latitude, and more
- HybridTouch™: Control Axiom™ Pro from its multi-touch screen, its buttons and rotary knob, or any combination of these; This choice is yours
- Custom Key: Get instant access to your favorite function with user-programmable Custom Key
- Radar: Integrate seamlessly with Raymarine Quantum CHIRP or any other Raymarine radar system for all-weather, night-or-day navigation capability
- Thermal cameras: Combine Axiom Pro with the FLIR M132 or M232 thermal camera and enjoy Clear Cruise™ IR Analytics. Axiom Pro will automatically alert you to obstacles in your path
- Screen Size: 9" diagonal
- Screen Resolution: 1280 x 720
- Built-in GNSS Receiver: GPS/GLONASS/Beidou
- Sonar: Single-channel High CHIRP Sonar built in
- Autopilot Control: Evolution Autopilot Control
- Digital Switching: Empirbus compatible
- Video Cameras: 1 x Analog input (BNC); Up to 10 IP Cameras
What's in the Box
- Axiom™ Pro
- RayNet (F) to Raynet (F) Cable – 2M (A62361)
- Trunnion Cover
- Trunnion Knobs
- Suncover (A80534)
- Power / Video / NMEA 0183 Cable - Straight, 1.5M (R62379)
- Micro-C DeviceNet (F) to STNG (F) Cable - 1M (A06075)
- Panel Seal Gasket
- Bezel Pieces and Home / Menu Button
- Mounting Fixings
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Card
- Raymarine window decal
This product will operate well with these select transducers, sold separately.
|Transducer Type: CHIRP||Reading(s)||Depth||Material||Model|
|CPT-S Plastic Conical HIGH CHIRP Transom Mount Transducer (requires A80490 adapter cable)||Depth||900'||Plastic||17631136|
|CPT-S Plastic Conical HIGH CHIRP Thru-Hull 0° Angled Element Transducer (requires A80490 adapter cable)||Depth||900'||Plastic||17631128|
|CPT-S Plastic Conical HIGH CHIRP Thru-Hull 12° Angled Element Transducer (requires A80490 adapter cable)||Depth||900'||Plastic||18800987|
|CPT-S Plastic Conical HIGH CHIRP Thru-Hull 20° Angled Element Transducer (requires A80490 adapter cable)||Depth||900'||Plastic||18800995|
|CPT-S Bronze Conical HIGH CHIRP Thru-Hull 12° Angled Element Transducer (requires A80490 adapter cable)||Depth||900'||Bronze||17631102|
|CPT-S Bronze Conical HIGH CHIRP Thru-Hull 20° Angled Element Transducer (requires A80490 adapter cable)||Depth||900'||Bronze||16223687|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
RAYMARINECP470 CHIRP Sonar Module