B117 Low Profile Thru-Hull Dual Frequency Transducer
|Connection Interface||7-Pin Connector|
|Deadrise Angle||0 to 25 Degree|
|Maximum Depth||1500 Feet|
|Transmit Power||600 Watts|
Traditional dual-frequency depth and temperature thru-hull transducer with nearly flush mushroom head design.
Low-profile bronze depth and temperature transducer is compatible with sounder modules like DSM30 and DSM300. It comes with a 30' cable with connector. Suitable for wood and fibreglass hull material.
- Nearly flush design minimizes drag with only 3/16" extending outside of the hull
- 50kHz 45°/200kHz 12° beamwidth
- Requires 2" dia. hole for installation
- Application: Common in sailboat installations
- Style: Thru-hull
- Cable Length: 30' (9m)
- Hull Deadrise: 0°-8°
- Monitors: Depth/Temperature
- Material: Bronze
- Transmit Power: 600W (RMS)
- Frequency: 50/200kHz
- Max. Depth: 50kHz: 1,200' / 200kHz: 700'
- Element Tilt Angle: 0°
- Beamwidths: 45°/12°
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.