B258 Thru-Hull Long Stem Dual Frequency Transducer
16x25 Degrees Low-Frequency
11x16 Degrees High-Frequency
|Deadrise Angle||0 to 12 Degree|
|Maximum Depth||900 Feet|
|Transmit Power||1000 Watts|
RAYMARINE SYSTEM REWARDS SALES EVENT
Earn a Raymarine Visa Prepaid Card (by mail) when you purchase Raymarine Electronics during the Raymarine System Rewards Event. The more equipment you add, the bigger your rewards will be!
- Earn $250 on your Raymarine purchase of $2,500 or more
- Earn $500 on your Raymarine purchase of $5,000 or more
- Earn $1,000 on your Raymarine purchase of $10,000 or more
- Bonus! Add a FLIR M232 to any system and earn an extra $500 (only the FLIR M232 thermal camera is eligible for this promotion)
Valid January 8, 2018 — July 6, 2018
- Compatible hull material: wood and fiberglass
- Depth / Temperature
- Max Power: 500W RMS (depending on connected SONAR)
- Frequency: 200/50 kHz
- Cable: 30ft (10m) cable with connector
- Hole diameter for installation: 1 5/16"
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.