B265 LH Thru-Hull CHIRP Transducer
16x25 Degrees Low-Frequency
6x10 Degrees High-Frequency
|Connection Interface||CP450C Plug on Cable|
|Deadrise Angle||0 to 20 Degree|
|Maximum Depth||1500 Feet|
|Transmit Power||1000 Watts|
This powerhouse transducer delivers extreme target detail, bottom discrimination, and bait and game fish separation at all depths.
The B265LH is packed with a seven-element, low-frequency array that operates at anywhere between 42kHz and 65kHz. It has a wide, 25° beam that will adjust by several degrees as the frequency is tuned up or down the band. The single, high-frequency ceramic operates at any frequency between 130kHz and 210kHz and has a narrow, 6° beam that is adjustable by several degrees. The included High-Performance Fairing will give you broadband performance at speeds over 30 knots.
We will leave it up to you to discover the rest of the secrets that can be unlocked with tunable, CHIRP Broadband Transducer Technology.
- One broadband transducer covers up to 117 kHz of bandwidth – greater opportunities to detect fish in the water column
- Superior resolution – precise separation between baitfish and gamefish represented on the display with crisp images
- Enhanced bottom fishing – resolve targets close to the bottom or near structure/wrecks
- Amazing detail – recognize haloclines and thermoclines
- Improved signal to noise ratio – find fish and track bottom at high boat speeds
- Style: Thru-hull with High Performance fairing
- Cable Length: 33'
- Hull Deadrise Angle: 0°-20° degree deadrise
- Monitors: Depth and Temperature
- Material: Bronze
- Transmit Power: 1kW
- Frequency Range: Low: 42kHz to 65kHz; High: 130kHz to 210kHz
- Max. Depth: Low CHIRP: 3,000'; High CHIRP: 1,000
- Beamwidths: Low CHIRP: 25° to 16°; High CHIRP: 10° to 6°
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.