RAYMARINE–DST800 Thru-Hull 0° Tilted Element Traditional Transducer for ST70 Instruments
DST800 Thru-Hull 0° Tilted Element Traditional Transducer for ST70 Instruments
|Deadrise Angle||0 Degree|
|Maximum Depth||500 Feet|
|Transmit Power||100 Watts|
The DST800 is a smart and compact, thru-hull , 235kHz multisensor that offers depth, speed and temperature data.
This single unit, multisensor concept provides boaters with a cost effective alternative, which only requires one hole to be placed in the hull.
Compatible with the following instruments: ST70 (direct connect to ST70 backbone, no pod required). Digital signal processing inside housing provides data to a chartplotter, radar screen or digital display, eliminating the need for a dedicated depth sounder.
- Transmit Power: 100W (RMS)
- Beamwidth: 10° fore/aft x 44° port/starboard
- Frequency: 235kHz
- Max. Depth: 330'
- Hole Diameter for Installation: Single 51 mm / 2" hole thru-hull mounting
- NMEA Interface: NMEA 2000
- SeaTalk-NG Interface: Includes plug for SeaTalk-NG
- Dimensions: 2.94" Flange, 4.87" overall length
- Material: Plastic
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.