ECI-100 Universal Engine and Control Interface
|Compatibility||Raymarine Autopilot and Navigation Systems|
Product OverviewThe ECI-100 Universal Engine and Control Interface is an innovative and affordable solution for bridging engine instrumentation and drive-by-wire steering with Raymarine autopilot and navigation systems.
A simple isolated CAN Bus solution, the ECI-100 offers reliable integration with Raymarine's latest generation of multifunction displays and also delivers a seamless autopilot steering interface to Raymarine's Evolution EV-2 Drive-by-Wire autopilot system.
A simple, single point of connection for engine data
- Affordable and uncomplicated solution eliminates the need for multiple engine and autopilot gateways.
- View engine data displays alongside Raymarine's industry leading radar, sonar and navigation technologies using a single touch screen display.
- Easy access to customizable displays to show engine performance data, fuel consumption, alarms and much more.
- View engine information displays on your smart phone or tablet with Raymarine mobile apps.
- Simple to install ECI-100 makes engine and navigation integration a reality for virtually any size vessel.
Enjoy Autopilot Control from any network display
The ECI-100 brings Raymarine's Evolution 9-axis sensor and adaptive autopilot control to drive-by-wire propulsion without the need for a proprietary autopilot gateway.
Enjoy full autopilot control using a single touch screen display.
From aSeries to gS Series...
Engine information displays and autopilot control via the ECI-100 are available on our space saving aSeries displays, third generation cSeries and eSeries displays and our flagship big screen gS Series displays. Version 8 LightHouse software is required and will be available to download from our software updates section later this month.
- Dimensions (L x H x D): 109.2 x 21.35 x 30.2 mm (4.29 x 0.84 x 1.18 in)
- Nominal power supply: 12 V dc
- Operating voltage range: 10.8V to 31.2V dc
- Power consumption: 3.6W (maximum)
- Current: 10mA
- Fuse/breakers: 5A
- Load equivalency number: 1
- Operating temperature: -20º to +55ºC (+4ºF to 131ºF)
- Storage temperature: -30º to +70ºC (-22ºF to 158ºF)
- Relative humidity: 95%
- Waterproofing: IPX6
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.