eS78 Multifunction Display and Quantum WiFi Pulse Compression Radar Value Pack
|Amperage||.58 Amps (Standby) 1.58 (Transmit)|
|Beam||4.9 Degrees H x 20 Degrees V|
|Dimensions||8.25" Height x 21.3" Diameter|
|Display Type||Backlit LCD|
|Maximum Range||24 Nautical Miles|
|Transmit Power||20 Watts|
|Voltage||12/24 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||Three Years (with Product Registration)|
RAYMARINE SYSTEM REWARDS SALES EVENT
Earn a Raymarine Visa Prepaid Card (by mail) when you purchase Raymarine Electronics during the Raymarine System Rewards Event. The more equipment you add, the bigger your rewards will be!
- Earn $250 on your Raymarine purchase of $2,500 or more
- Earn $500 on your Raymarine purchase of $5,000 or more
- Earn $1,000 on your Raymarine purchase of $10,000 or more
- Bonus! Add a FLIR M232 to any system and earn an extra $500 (only the FLIR M232 thermal camera is eligible for this promotion)
Valid January 8, 2018 — July 6, 2018
Dominate the water with superior long and short range radar and total integration of all your devices into an excellent display with Raymarine's eS78 and Quantium Wi-Fi Pulse Compression Radar Value Pack.
This value pack has everything you need to upgrade your boating experience. Gone are the days of dashes cluttered with many single-purpose screens. This classy eS78 display does it all: it has fishfinding and GPS capabilities to better your fishing experience, cartography and NMEA 2000/0183/Seatalkng connectivity for system integration to improve your sailing and cruising experience and video and audio connectivity to keep you safe and add to your on-the-water entertaining capabilities. Control lighting, climate, navigation components, wipers, entertainment, security and more from one screen. Its advanced LightHouse II operating system with HybridTouch™ and its uncomplicated, elegant design will make the eS78 your ultimate command center.
The Quantum Radar is the world’s first compact marine radar to use CHIRP pulse compression technology. Setting a new standard for solid state marine radar, Quantum delivers superior radar imaging on both long and extremely short ranges. Integrated WiFi makes installation easy and Quantum’s energy efficient and lightweight design weighs 50 percent less than comparable radomes, provides safe radiated emissions and reduced power consumption.
- CHIRP Pulse Compression: Offshore or within a few yards, Quantum’s CHIRP pulse compression radar technology delivers sharper targets with reduced clutter by using multiple compressed radar pulses with FLIR’s exclusive ATX™ advanced target separation technology. CHIRP Pulse compression technology ensures more energy reaches each target, resulting in superior imaging on long ranges.
- See what's nearby better than a traditional radar: Excellent short-range detection and enhanced target detail with 18’ (6m) minimum range (80% improvement over magnetron radars)
- Instant on: Immediate awareness: Quantum starts up and is ready to go in seconds
- Easiest to install: Simple Wi-Fi connection between Quantum and any Raymarine LightHouse II powered multi-function display. Quantum’s small diameter power cable is easy to route through tight spaces.
- Safer than a traditional magnetron radar: Safe Emissions thanks to Quantum’s low power solid state transmitter. Weighs 50% less than traditional magnetron radars.
- Electrically thrifty: Very low power consumption (17 Watts transmit and 7 watts standby), for extended vessel battery life when under sail.
- Easy to upgrade: Quantum uses the same bolt pattern as previous generation radars. Optional Quantum adapter cable eliminate the need to run new radar cables .
- Quantum with ATX™ displays targets like boats, landmarks, buoys, and weather cells with unsurpassed resolution and separation quality versus traditional magnetron radars.
- A Commanding Network: The eS78 has NMEA 2000/0183/SeaTalkng connectivity, ethernet with two RayNet ports, HDMI video output and optional GA-150 external antenna connection. State-of-the-art digital power distribution manages your consumption. It has ECI-100 Universal Connectivity for Yanmar, Yamaha, Honda and more. It is compatible with any LightHouse II-powered multi-function display, has Wi-Fi for mobile app integration, Bluetooth for remote and MP3 control and Fusion Stereo control.
- A Completely Integrated System: Raymarine Evolution gives you autopilot control directly from the eS78 chartplotter display and allows you to follow waypoints and routes with unmatched precision using Evolution’s aerospace-derived 9-axis sensor technology. Complete monitoring of engines, generators, batteries and more is available on your screen. Add a p70 or p70R pilot control head for remote control and advanced features.
- Navigate with Confidence: This device is compatible with many different sources of high-quality cartography and gives you the freedom to choose from its collection of first-rate maps by C-MAP, Navionics and Raymarine’s ever-expanding LightHouse chart catalog. It offers support for Navionics Sonar Charts and Community edits and lets you sync charts, waypoints and routes between your mobile device and MFD with the Navionics Boating App. The eS78 functions with Navionics Auto Routing using Navionics+ or Navionics Platinum charts, can use Jeppesen Easy Routing through C-MAP 4D MAX+ charts, and allows you to manage all your cartography in one cohesive setup. A fast 10 Hz GPS/GLONASS internal receiver for rapid chart position updates and faster satellite acquisition ensures you will always know exactly where you are.
- A Beautiful View: Both what you can see and how you see it are of remarkable quality in this device. The sleek, 7" glass bridge design has impeccably sharp colors and contrast thanks to optical bonding technology. Raymarine's advanced HD Color signal processing with 256 color target discrimination gives you a beautiful, crisp image. Black matte finish and simple button icons give this device a luxurious look and feel. HybridTouch™ means this touch screen is ultra-responsive and gives you easy control with just a pinch to zoom. An uncomplicated keypad and multi-function rotary control gives you many modes of interaction with this device.
- Superior Technology and Superior Software: The eS78 has built-in internal wide spectrum CHIRP DownVision™, ClearPulse™ Digital Sonar and high-performance CHIRP SideVision™. This device is your sonar command center, allowing you to view up to four independent sonar channels simultaneously. It comes with Raymarine's LightHouse II software and works with Raymarine Digital, HD Color and Super HD Color radar systems.
- Safety in Surveillance: Avoid obstacles such as rocks, floating logs and other debris, quickly identify overboard people and pets and improve your situational awareness and safety while boating. Monitor onboard video with support for up to 10 IP cameras and one analog camera at once. Stay safe when it's dark out using uncomplicated FLIR thermal night vision technology.
Quantium Wi-Fi Pulse Compression Radar
- Transmit Power: 20W
- Maximum Range: From 1/16 to 24 nautical miles
- Horizontal Beamwidth: 4.9°
- Rotation Speed: 24rpm
- Display Type: a-Series, c-Series, e-Series, gS Series, eS Series multi-function displays
- Height: 8 1/4"
- Radome Diameter: 21 5/16"
- Weight: 12.3lb.
- Voltage: 10.8V – 31.2V DC (12/24 Volt DC systems)
- Power Consumption: Transmit mode 17W; standby mode 7W; sleep mode 2W
- Data Interface: WiFi or wired Ethernet (RayNet)
- Waterproof Rating: IPX6
- Warranty: Three years (with product registration)
- Functions: Network Display/ Chartplotter
- Cartography: US LightHouse Charts
- Receiver Type: Built-in GNSS Receiver: GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou - 10Hz 72 Channel; RS130 external GPS sensor option (sold separately)
- Waypoints / Routes / Tracks: 3,000 waypoints (200 waypoint groups); 150 routes (250 waypoints max per route); 15 tracks (10,000 tracking points max per track)
- Display Size: 7" Optically Bonded LCD
- Display Resolution: 800 x 480 WVGA
- Viewing Angle: Top/Bottom: 60°/70°; Left/Right: 70°/70°
- Dimensons: 9 5/8" x 5 11/16" x 2 5/8"
- Mounting: Flush or bracket
- Operating Temperature: -13°F to 131°F
- Storage Temperature: -22°F to 158°F
- Ethernet: 1 x 10/100 Mbits/ Network (RayNet)
- NMEA 0183: 2 Rx/1Tx NMEA0183
- NMEA 2000: 1 x NMEA2000/SeaTalkng port
- SeaTalk: Requires E22158 SeaTalk(1) to SeaTalkng convertor kit
- Wi-Fi: WiFi - 802.11 b/g
- Sonar Options: Built-in CHIRP Sonar + DownVision
- Transducers: Included transom mount transducer
- BlueTooth: Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR power class 1.5 (supports AVRCP 1.0)
- Memory slot: Two MicroSD slots - up to 32GB each
- Audio Integration: Fusion/ Ethernet and N2K/ Bluetooth/ SiriusXM Audio
- Video / Camera: 1 x Composite female BNC Input (On Power Cable), Up to 10 IP Cameras
- Remote Control: RCU 3 Bluetooth Wireless Remote compatible (sold separately)
- AIS Capable: Yes
- Voltage: 12V / 24V DC (10.8 V DC to 31.2V DC)
- Power Consumption: 7.97W (full brightness) - 4.30W (powersave mode)
- Waterproof Rating: IPX6 / IPX7
- Warranty: two years; three years available
What's in the Box
- Quantum™ Radome
- eS78 Display Unit
- Sun cover
- 1.5m (4.9ft.)STR Power Cable
- 10m (32.8ft.) Power Cable
- 10m (32.8ft.) Data Cable
- Installation Hardware: gasket; M8 mounting bolts; Spring washers; Flat washers; Trunnion bracket kit; Trim Kit / Keypad Cover; Protective cap for power cable
- Documentation packs and Quickstart guide (including mounting template)
Other Transducer Options
This product will also operate well with these select transducers, sold separately. Depending on the style of the transducer, you'll get depth, speed and/or temperature readings:
|Transducer Type: CHIRP||Reading(s)||Material||Depth||Model|
|CPT110 Thru-Hull CHIRP DownVision™ Transducer with Fairing Block||Fishfinder/DownVision™||Plastic||600'||14907893|
|CPT120 Thru-Hull CHIRP DownVision™ Transducer with Fairing Block||Fishfinder/DownVision™||Bronze||600'||14907901|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.