i40 Speed Instrument with Thru-hull Transducer
|Display Type||Segmented Monochrome LCD|
Big displays for smaller powerboats, sailboats and RIBs, these compact yet powerful SeaTalk instrument displays offer full integration with Raymarine autopilots and navigation equipment. With extra large digits (1 1/8"H max) and razor sharp LCDs, easy-to-use i40 instrument displays have outstanding visibility in all lighting conditions. Red backlighting for improved nighttime visibility. Low power consumption for increased battery life. SeaTalk interface (SeaTalkng when used with SeaTalk to SeaTalkng converter). Built-in transducer interface. Same footprint and installation as older Raymarine ST40 instruments.
- Display Type: Segmented monochrome LCD
- Digit Size: 1 1/8"H (28mm)
- Width: 5 1/16"
- Height: 2 7/8"
- Depth: 11/16"
- Instrument Functions: Current, maximum and average speed information, in knots (KTS), mile per hour (MPH) or kilometers per hour (KPH). Log and trip information, in nautical miles (NM), statute miles (M) or kilometers (KM). Water temperature information, in either degrees celsius (ºC) or fahrenheit (ºF).
- Speed Transducer: Thru-hull included
- Included Accessories: Sun Cover, thru-hull transducer, mounting gasket, clamping bracket, mounting stud/thumb nut, SeaTalk power cable
- Data Interface: SeaTalk
- Voltage: 12V (10-16V DC)
- Draw: 25-35mA Typ.; 100mA max.
- Waterproof Rating: IPX6
- Warranty: Three years (with product registration)
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.