i50 Depth Instrument
- Adds additional protection from the date of purchase
- Extends protection past the manufacturer warranty
Stylish, dedicated-function i50 monochrome LCD instruments are a great solution for smaller powerboats, sailboats and rigid inflatables, and complement the c-Series and e-Series multi-function displays. i50 instruments are extremely easy to see and use, with large numerals and digits, red backlighting for improved visibility, displays with excellent viewing angles for both day and night conditions and simple pushbutton controls for ease of use on the water. Front-mount design, matching the cutout sizes for existing ST60+ instruments makes installation easy. Power cord sold separately.
- Display Type: Segmented monochrome LCD
- Width: 4 3/8"
- Height: 4 9/16"
- Depth: 1 1/2"
- Instrument Functions: Easy-view large digits plus depth trend indicator. Shows min/max depth. Audible shallow, anchor and deep water alarms.
- Transducer: Sold separately
- Data Interface: SeaTalkng (NMEA 2000)
- Voltage: 12V (10-16V DC)
- Draw: 45-65mA (display only), 200mA max with transducer
- Waterproof Rating: IPX6
- Warranty: Three years (with product registration)
i50 Depth Instrument
|Display Type||Segmented LCD|
|Frequency||Varies with Transducer|
|Mount Type||In Dash|
|Transducer Included||Sold Separately|
|Warranty Details||Three Years (with Product Registration)|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)