i50 Depth Instrument
|Display Type||Segmented LCD|
|Frequency||Varies with Transducer|
|Mount Type||In Dash|
|Transducer Included||Sold Separately|
|Warranty Details||Three Years (with Product Registration)|
Stylish, dedicated-function i50 monochrome LCD instruments are a great solution for smaller powerboats, sailboats and rigid inflatables, and complement the c-Series and e-Series multi-function displays. i50 instruments are extremely easy to see and use, with large numerals and digits, red backlighting for improved visibility, displays with excellent viewing angles for both day and night conditions and simple pushbutton controls for ease of use on the water. Front-mount design, matching the cutout sizes for existing ST60+ instruments makes installation easy. Power cord sold separately.
- Display Type: Segmented monochrome LCD
- Width: 4 3/8"
- Height: 4 9/16"
- Depth: 1 1/2"
- Instrument Functions: Easy-view large digits plus depth trend indicator. Shows min/max depth. Audible shallow, anchor and deep water alarms.
- Transducer: Sold separately
- Data Interface: SeaTalkng (NMEA 2000)
- Voltage: 12V (10-16V DC)
- Draw: 45-65mA (display only), 200mA max with transducer
- Waterproof Rating: IPX6
- Warranty: Three years (with product registration)
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.