Individual RealVision 3D™ Thru-Hull CHIRP Transducer, Port
|Connection Interface||25-Pin Connector|
|Deadrise Angle||1 to 12 Degree|
|Frequency||CHIRP Imaging and CHIRP Sonar|
Sonar: 900 Feet
3D: 300 Feet
Down Imaging: 300 Feet
Side Imaging: 300 Feet
|Mount Type||Thru Hull|
|Transmit Power||100 Watts|
Raymarine's RealVision 3D bronze and plastic transducer are available individually for use as spares.
- Each transducer array is fitted with a 2-meter (6'7") pigtail.
- To create a complete transducer system, you will need both a port and starboard transducer array, as well as a RealVision 3D Y-Cable and an extension cable of suitable length to reach to your Axiom RealVision 3D display.
- This transducer array is specifically engineered for port side service.
Designed for inboard or outboard boats, the RV-212 Bronze Thru-Hull Transducer System lets you easily identify structures and locate fish with the lifelike clarity of RealVision 3D™ sonar.
RealVision 3D transducers have internal offset to accommodate hull deadrise angles from 1° to 12°. This completely eliminates the need for fairing blocks. The low-profile design slips effortlessly through the water without causing drag or cavitation. The near-flush RV-212 system works great on trailered boats too.
The RV-212 system features rugged cast-bronze thru-hull bodies suitable for fiberglass or wooden hulls. One transducer transmits and receives to port and downward, the other to starboard and downward, ensuring a full 180° of underwater coverage even on boats with deep keels or other underwater protrusions.
- Gyro-stabilized sonar technology: Gyro stabilization compensates for boat movement, delivering lifelike 3D sonar imagery.
- Wide spectrum CHIRP sonar: Transmits on 60 different frequencies for the most lifelike sonar imagery and simply the best fish targeting – hands down!
- Easy fish identification: Easily identify structure and locate fish with the lifelike clarity of RealVision™ 3D sonar
- Powerful four-channel sonar: Supports RealVision 3D, CHIRP DownVision, SideVision, high frequency CHIRP, and 600W 50/200kHz traditional sonar
- The transducer has a built-in attitude and heading reference system (AHRS) that stabilizes the sonar imagery, automatically compensating for vessel motion
- You'll enjoy crystal-clear imagery in waves, swells, and while maneuvering
- Built-in fast response water temperature sensor for quick, accurate readings
- Rugged cast-bronze thru-hull bodies suitable for fiberglass or wooden hulls
- One transducer transmits and receives to port and downward, the other to starboard and downward, ensuring a full 180° of underwater coverage even on boats with deep keels or other underwater protrusions
- The low-profile design slips effortlessly through the water without causing drag or cavitation
- Each transducer features a 2-meter pigtail
- The near-flush RV-212 system works great on trailered boats too, and with no fairing block to cut, installation is a breeze
- Application: Axiom displays
- Style: Port side thru-hull (additional starboard side transducer and 8m extension cable required
- Cable Length: 6'7" pigtail
- Connector: 25-Pin Connector
- Monitors: Depth/Temperature
- Material: Bronze
- Transmit Power: 100W (CHIRP); 600W traditional (RMS)
- Frequency: 50/200kHz traditional; DownVision, SideVision, CHIRP and RealVision 3D
- Deadrise Angle: 1° to 12° offset for port side mounting
- Max. Depth: Traditional: 900'; 3D: 300'; CHIRP DownVision: 300'; CHIRP SideVision: 300'
- Beamwidths: 180° total
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.