P319 Low Profile Thru-Hull Dual Frequency Transducer
11 Degrees Low-Frequency
11 Degrees High-Frequency
|Deadrise Angle||0 to 12 Degree|
|Maximum Depth||900 Feet|
|Transmit Power||600 Watts|
RAYMARINE SYSTEM REWARDS SALES EVENT
Earn a Raymarine Visa Prepaid Card (by mail) when you purchase Raymarine Electronics during the Raymarine System Rewards Event. The more equipment you add, the bigger your rewards will be!
- Earn $250 on your Raymarine purchase of $2,500 or more
- Earn $500 on your Raymarine purchase of $5,000 or more
- Earn $1,000 on your Raymarine purchase of $10,000 or more
- Bonus! Add a FLIR M232 to any system and earn an extra $500 (only the FLIR M232 thermal camera is eligible for this promotion)
Valid January 8, 2018 — July 6, 2018
P319 is a nylon thru-hull Broadband transducer for smaller sportfishing and commercial vessels up to 25' in length, fishing in depths of less than 3,000'.
The P319 is a 600 Watt thru-hull low-profile depth and temperature transducer with a plastic housing, that operates at 50kHz and 200kHz. It has a fixed (non-retractable) insert. The P319 is designed for installation only in the flat bottom of a boat. It does not have any built-in tilt for deadrise compensation.
Although most P319s are now made as a generic 'mix and match' (MM) transducer with a brand-specific adapter cable, this unit has a different internal circuitry and a permanent fixed 10M cable and cannot be used with MM adapters.
This version is compatible with Raymarine A-Series, DSM25, c97, c127, e97, e127, e7D, a67, a68.
Note: The P319 is identical in performance to the B60 with a bronze housing (12°/20° tilt), the B117 with a bronze housing (0° tilt), and the SS60 with a stainless steel housing (12°/20° tilt).
- Dual frequency, single ceramic element in a compact, low-profile housing
- Nearly-flush design minimizes drag with only 3/16" protruding outside hull surface
- Good target detail in shallow water at 200kHz and good deep-water bottom tracking at 50kHz
- Right angle cable exit offers low headroom and protection if transducer is stepped on
- Rubber washer (included) allows tightening of hull nut to irregular hull surfaces
- Housing is ABYC H-27 compliant
- Suitable for planing hull powerboats and racing sailboats 25' and up
- Compatible with Raymarine A-Series, DSM25, c97, c127, e97, e127, e7D, a67, a68
- Style: Thru-hull
- Cable Length: 30'
- Monitors: Depth and temperature
- Material: Plastic
- Hull Deadrise Angle: 0°-7°
- Transmit Power: 600W (RMS)
- Frequency: 50/200kHz
- Max. Depth: 800'-1200' (50 kHz) / 400'-700' (200kHz)
- Beamwidth: 45° (50kHz) / 12° (200kHz)
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.