P319 Low-Profile Thru-Hull Dual Frequency Transducer
|Connection Interface||8-Pin Connector|
|Deadrise Angle||0 to 12 Degree|
|Maximum Depth||1500 Feet|
|Transmit Power||600 Watts|
The P319's low-profile mushroom-head design minimizes drag.
Low-profile plastic depth and temperature tranducer is compatible with Raymarine sounder modules like DSM30 and DSM300. Suitable with fiberglass hull material. It comes with a 30' cable with connector. Not for use with wood hulls.
- Nearly flush design minimizes drag with only 3/16" extending outside of the hull
- 50kHz 45°/200kHz 12° beamwidth
- Requires 2" dia. hole for installation
- Application: Common in sailboat installations
- Style: Thru-hull
- Cable Length: 30' (9m)
- Hull Deadrise: 0°-8°
- Monitors: Depth/Temperature
- Material: Urethane Plastic
- Transmit Power: 600W (RMS)
- Frequency: 50/200kHz
- Max. Depth: 50kHz: 1,200' / 200kHz: 700'
- Element Tilt Angle: 0°
- Beamwidths: 45°/15°
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.