p70s Autopilot Control Head
|Display Type||Backlit LCD|
|Drive Type||Sold Separately|
|Warranty Details||Three Years (with Product Registration)|
Autopilot control with traditional pushbutton interface that's designed for sailboats.
This control head with a glass bridge industrial design compliments Raymarine eS and gS Series multi-function displays. All weather, low power, optically bonded display technology delivers brighter colors, sharper contrast, and a wide viewing angle. Easy to use LightHouse user interface with sculpted rubber keypad for precise operation in all conditions.
The p70s and features a vibrant color display and is powered by Raymarine's intuitive LightHouse user interface. LightHouse organizes all options into simple menu structures, so with Evolution's Automagic 3-step setup process you will be up and running in minutes.
- 3.5" diagonal super bright oversized LCD screen for maximum visibility
- All weather, low power, optically bonded display technology delivers brighter colors, sharper contrast, and a wide 160° viewing angle
- Traditional sailboat interface with -1°, -10°, +1° and +10° course change keys
- Supported autopilot modes: Auto; Standby; Pattern; Track; Wind Vane; Power Steer and Jog Steer
- Displays the pilot information in different formats with automatic 3-step setup for leisure, cruising and performance
- Simple system and group dimming / illumination
- Easy to use LightHouse user interface with sculpted rubber keypad for precise operation in all conditions
- SeaTalkng networking for seamless connectivity to Raymarine systems and NMEA 2000 networks
- Glass bridge industrial design compliments Raymarine eS and gS Series multi-function displays
- Supplied with both black (eS Series style) and (e Series style) gunmetal bezels and protective suncover
- Display Type: 16-bit Color TFT LCD
- Screen Size: 3.45"diag.
- Width: 4 3/8"
- Height: 4 5/8"
- Depth: 1 3/8"
- Cutout Size: 3 5/8"dia. x 2 3/16"D w/cable
- Horizontal Pixels: 320
- Vertical Pixels: 240
- Number of Colors: 64,000
- Data Interface: SeaTalkng, NMEA 2000,
- SeaTalk Voltage: 12V DC
- Amperage: 69mA no lighting, 134mA 100% illumination
- Waterproof Rating: IPX6 and IPX7
- Warranty: Three years (with product registration)
What's in the Box
- p70s Pilot Controller
- 4 x mounting screws
- Document pack
- SeaTalkng blanking plug
- SeaTalkng spur cable
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.