RAYMARINE–P79 Adjustable Angle In-Hull Dual Frequency Transducer
P79 Adjustable Angle In-Hull Dual Frequency Transducer
|Connection Interface||8-Pin Connector|
|Deadrise Angle||0 to 25 Degree|
|Maximum Depth||1500 Feet|
|Transmit Power||600 Watts|
Adjustable in-hull transducer is compatible with sounder modules like DSM30 and DSM300.
Simplifies in-hull installation and easily adjusts to any hull deadrise angle up to 22°. Can be removed in seconds for servicing or storage. Only the base piece is bonded to the hull. There is no adhesive layer under the transducer face to absorb sound energy. Depth only.
- Adjustable angle (up to 22°) design ensures beam is vertically oriented for maximum echo returns and optimum performance
- In-hull mount offers convenint, easy installation with no hull protrusions
- Dual frequency – works at 50 kHz and 200kHz for good target detail in shallow water and excellent bottom tracking in deep water
- Transducer base is bonded to hull and filled with liquid – transducer is then attached to base with twist lock
- Sound waves travel more efficiently through the liquid for best possible performance
- Ideal for boats including rigid inflatable boats (RIBs) up to 25' in length
- Compatible with Raymarine DSM300, DSM30 and CP300
- Style: In-hull
- Cable Length: 33'
- Hull Deadrise Angle: Up to 22°
- Monitors: Depth and Temperature
- Material: Nylon
- Transmit Power: 600W (RMS)
- Frequency: 50/200kHz
- Max. Depth: 700' to 1000' (50kHz) / 400' to 600' (200kHz)
- Beamwidths: 45° (50kHz), 12° (200kHz)
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.