RD418HD Color Radome
- – Adds additional protection from the date of purchase
- – Extends protection past the manufacturer warranty
RAYMARINE SYSTEM REWARDS SALES EVENT
Earn a Raymarine Visa Prepaid Card (by mail) when you purchase Raymarine Electronics during the Raymarine System Rewards Event. The more equipment you add, the bigger your rewards will be!
- Earn $250 on your Raymarine purchase of $2,500 or more
- Earn $500 on your Raymarine purchase of $5,000 or more
- Earn $1,000 on your Raymarine purchase of $10,000 or more
- Bonus! Add a FLIR M232 to any system and earn an extra $500 (only the FLIR M232 thermal camera is eligible for this promotion)
Valid January 8, 2018 — April 22, 2018
HD Color Radomes are ideal when power is at a premium and mounting space is limited or restricted by rigging—excellent for sailboats, RIBs and smaller powerboats.
Raymarine’s HD Color radome scanners combine the power and clarity of HD Color signal processing with an ultra-compact scanner suitable for all types of vessels. These radomes offer a 256-color radar display and the clearest, most lifelike presentation available from any radome scanner.
The RD418HD features the same adaptive digital receiver technology found in Raymarine open array antennas. By adjusting automatically to changing environmental and sea conditions, the HD Color radomes provide crisp, accurate contact echoes at short ranges, as well as outstanding long-range performance up to 48 nautical miles.
Radome packs include 10m Raynet™ digital radar cable. Digital Radar Extension Cables available. Compatible with all third generation c-Series/e-Series, C-Series/E-Series Widescreen, E-Series Classic and G-Series displays.
- SeaTalkhs connectivity and Raymarine's Auto GST technology provides enhanced small target returns and eliminates clutter caused by rain and sea conditions automatically through your multi-function display
- Adaptive digital receiver automatically adjusts to changing environmental and sea conditions for a dramatically clearer picture
- 256 color multi-level target display with selectable color palettes
- Bird Mode automatically optimizes the receiver for detecting sea birds above schools of fish
- Dual-range mode allow you to monitor both long and short ranges simultaneously with a single scanner and display
- Physical dimensions: 20 1/2"dia. x 9 11/16"H
- Weight: 21 lbs
- Waterproof Rating: IPX7
- Rotation Speed: 24/48 rpm
- Transmit Power: 4 kW
- Power Input: 12 - 24 V DC
- Beamwidth: 4.9° horizontal, 25° vertical
- Maximum Range: 48 nm
- Minimum Range: 20 meters
- Radar Type: Radome
- Power Consumption: 60 W (25 W Standby)
- Networking: SeaTalkhs
- Warranty: Three years (with product registration)
RD418HD Color Radome
|Amperage||3.3 Amps (1.66 Amps Standby)|
|Beam||4.9 Degrees H|
|Dimensions||20 1/2" Diameter x 9 11/16" Height|
|Maximum Range||48 Nautical Miles|
|Transmit Power||4 Kilowatts|
|Voltage||12 to 24 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||Three Years (with Product Registration)|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
Free Standard Shipping is only applicable on orders over $49.00 and within the 48 contiguous United States. Free shipping does not apply to Truck Freight.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 260 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 8 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)