RD424HD Color Radome
|Amperage||3.3 Amps (1.66 Amps Standby)|
|Beam||3.9 Degrees H|
|Dimensions||25 11/16" Diameter x 9 11/16" Height|
|Maximum Range||48 Nautical Miles|
|Transmit Power||4 Kilowatts|
|Voltage||12 to 24 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||Three Years (with Product Registration)|
HD Color Radomes are ideal when power is at a premium and mounting space is limited or restricted by rigging—excellent for sailboats, RIBs and smaller powerboats.
Raymarine’s HD Color radome scanners combine the power and clarity of HD Color signal processing with an ultra-compact scanner suitable for all types of vessels. These radomes offer a 256-color radar display and the clearest, most lifelike presentation available from any radome scanner.
The RD424HD features the same adaptive digital receiver technology found in Raymarine open array antennas. By adjusting automatically to changing environmental and sea conditions, the HD Color radomes provide crisp, accurate contact echoes at short ranges, as well as outstanding long-range performance up to 48 nautical miles.
Radome packs include 10m Raynet™ digital radar cable. Digital Radar Extension Cables available. Compatible with all third generation c-Series/e-Series, C-Series/E-Series Widescreen, E-Series Classic and G-Series displays.
- SeaTalkhs connectivity and Raymarine's Auto GST technology provides enhanced small target returns and eliminates clutter caused by rain and sea conditions automatically through your multi-function display
- Adaptive digital receiver automatically adjusts to changing environmental and sea conditions for a dramatically clearer picture
- 256 color multi-level target display with selectable color palettes
- Bird Mode automatically optimizes the receiver for detecting sea birds above schools of fish
- Dual-range mode allow you to monitor both long and short ranges simultaneously with a single scanner and display
- Physical dimensions: 25 11/16"dia. x 9 11/16"H
- Weight: 22 lb.
- Waterproof Rating: IPX7
- Rotation Speed: 24/48 rpm
- Transmit Power: 4 kW
- Power Input: 12 - 24 V DC
- Beamwidth: 3.9° horizontal, 25° vertical
- Maximum Range: 48 nm
- Minimum Range: 20 meters
- Radar Type: Radome
- Power Consumption: 60 W (25 W Standby)
- Networking: SeaTalkhs
- Warranty: Three years (with product registration)
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.