RAYMARINE–RV-200 All-In-One Thru-Hull CHIRP Transducer
RV-200 All-In-One Thru-Hull CHIRP Transducer
|Connection Interface||25-Pin Connector|
|Deadrise Angle||0 Degree|
|Frequency||CHIRP Imaging and CHIRP Sonar|
Sonar: 900 Feet
3D: 300 Feet
Down Imaging: 300 Feet
Side Imaging: 300 Feet
|Mount Type||Thru Hull|
|Transmit Power||100 Watts|
RealVision 3D Transducers combine CHIRP DownVision, CHIRP SideVision, High Frequency CHIRP, and RealVision 3D into a single transducer housing.
Raymarine's RV-200 Bronze All-In-One Thru-Hull Transducer is designed for inboard and outboard powerboats. The RV-200 lets you easily identify structures and locate fish with the lifelike clarity of RealVision 3D™ sonar.
- Gyro-stabilized sonar technology: Gyro stabilization compensates for boat movement, delivering lifelike 3D sonar imagery.
- Wide spectrum CHIRP sonar: Transmits on 60 different frequencies for the most lifelike sonar imagery and simply the best fish targeting – hands down!
- Easy fish identification: Easily identify structure and locate fish with the lifelike clarity of RealVision™ 3D sonar
- Powerful four-channel sonar: Supports RealVision 3D, CHIRP DownVision, SideVision, high frequency CHIRP, and 600W 50/200kHz traditional sonar
- The transducer has a built-in attitude and heading reference system (AHRS) that stabilizes the sonar imagery, automatically compensating for vessel motion
- You'll enjoy crystal-clear imagery in waves, swells, and while maneuvering
- Built-in fast response water temperature sensor for quick, accurate readings
- Rugged cast-bronze thru-hull body suitable for fiberglass or wooden hulls
- Transducer elements are arranged with a 0° hull deadrise offset for boats with flat bottoms
- The low-profile design slips effortlessly through the water without causing drag or cavitation
- The near-flush RV-200 works great on trailered boats too, and with no fairing block to cut, installation is a breeze
- Application: Axiom displays
- Style: Thru-hull
- Cable Length: 26'4"(8m)
- Connector: 25-Pin Connector
- Monitors: Depth/Temperature
- Material: Bronze
- Transmit Power: 100W (CHIRP); 600W traditional (RMS)
- Frequency: 50/200kHz traditional; DownVision, SideVision, CHIRP and RealVision 3D
- Deadrise Angle: 0° offset
- Max. Depth: Traditional: 900'; 3D: 300'; CHIRP DownVision: 300'; CHIRP SideVision: 300'
- Beamwidths: 180°
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.