RAYMARINE–SeaTalk1 to Seatalkng Converter Kit
SeaTalk1 to Seatalkng Converter Kit
Seatalk 1 to Seatalk ng Connections
Seatalk 1 Devices, Instruments
Seatalk 1 Pilot Heads
Seatalk 1 GPS Sensors
Easy plug-and-play connectivity between select SeaTalk1 devices and newer SeaTalkng networks.
The SeaTalk1 to Seatalkng converter allows select SeaTalk1 devices to interface and communicate on the Raymarine SeaTalkng data network. It is compatible with legacy ST40, ST60+, Raystar 125 GPS sensors and LifeTag Wireless Man Overboard Systems.
The SeaTalk1 to SeaTalkng Converter kit is a compact solution that connects in-line with the SeaTalkng instrument network. The converter kit includes all of the necessary components to interface to SeaTalk1 devices, and establish basic SeaTalkng connectivity on the vessel.
- Easy plug-and-play connectivity with SeaTalkng networks
- Works with select SeaTalk1 products; instruments, autopilot display heads, GPS sensors and LifeTag
- Included SeaTalkng components establish basic backbone connectivity
- Easily expanded using Raymarine SeaTalkng network components
What's in the Box
- SeaTalk1 to SeaTalkng converter
- SeaTalkng Terminators (x2)
- SeaTalkng Blanking Plugs (x2)
- 1m (3.3') SeaTalk1 to SeaTalkng converter cable
- SeaTalkng power cable
- 1m (3.3') SeaTalkng spur cable
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.