ST1000 Plus Tiller Pilot
|Display Type||Backlit LCD|
|Maximum Boat Displacement||10000 Pounds|
Classic tiller pilot with powerful drive unit, improved waterproofing and advanced programming.
Designed for tiller-steered sailboats to 6,000lb. displacement, the ST1000 Plus can accept NMEA data directly for super accurate navigation to a waypoint. And its simple six button keypad like all Autohelm series pilots, the ST1000 can be customized for optimal steering of a wide range of boats. Increased waterproofing starts with a double shaft seal made from silicone rubber, which keeps water at bay. Intelligent software minimizes battery draw by reducing unnecessary corrections.
- Backlit LCD display of heading, locked course and navigational information
- Integral fluxgate compass
- AutoTack lets you handle the sheets, while the pilot tacks the boat and AutoSeastate intelligently keeps the boat on course while conserving power
- Accepts NMEA data directly for accurate navigation to a waypoint
- Intelligent software minimizes battery draw by reducing unnecessary corrections
- Boat Type: Tiller-steered sailboats
- Max. Recommended Displacement: 6,000lb.
- Drive Type: Lead-screw and nut drive
- Thrust: 125lb.
- Hardover Time: 8 seconds
- Voltage: 10 - 16V DC
- Amperage: .5-1.5A in use
- Display Type: 45mm segmented backlit LCD
- Data Interface: SeaTalk, NMEA 0183
- Mounts: Optional bracket extensions, extensions, mounts
- Warranty: Two years
What's in the Box
- ST1000 Plus & ST2000 Plus Owner's Handbook
- Worldwide Distributors ST1000+ and ST2000+
- Quick Reference Guide
- Mounting socket
- Tiller pilot socket
- Rubber cap
- Self-tapping screw No 6 x 3/4 in (x6)
- Cable clip and cable clamp
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.