T200 Thermal Night Vision Camera
This item is no longer available.
Notice: These commodities, technology, or software can only be exported from the United States or transferred to a third party in accordance with the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. Diversion contrary to U.S. law is prohibited.
Easy to use and requiring no training, Raymarine's thermal night vision cameras make navigation safer with clear video that helps you to see hazards like buoys, floating debris, rocks, land, bridges, and other vessels night and day. The images you get from thermal night vision cameras are intuitive and instantly easy to understand.
- Thermal Video: Yes
- Lowlight Video: No
- Video Resolution: 320 x 240
- Field of View: 23.6º x 17.8º NTSC, 24º x 19º PAL
- Video Output: NTSC
- Digital Zoom: 2x discrete zoom and continuous e-zoom 1x-2x
- Focal Length: 13mm
- Frame Refresh Rates: <9 Hz
- Range Performance (person): ~450 m (~1,500 ft)
- Range Performance (sm vessel): ~1,280 m (~4,200 ft)
- Size: Dia .: 15.2 cm (6") / Height: 17.8 cm (7")
- Weight: 3lbs.
- Stabilisation: No
- Power Requirements: Power over Ethernet (PoE) - 48V Supplied with PoE Injector
- Power Consumption: 4.8W nominal; 12.5W maximum
- Connections: 1 x F Type Video Connector with F to BNC adaptor included - 13cm (5") leads
CAT5 (Ethernet) - 13cm (5") leads
- Pan / Tilt Coverage: Fixed Mount at time of installation ± 30º adjustable azimuth (0º = directly opposite cable egress; as-shipped) -27º to +34º adjustable elevation (0º = optical axis parallel to mounting plate; as shipped)
- Camera Modes: Pause, Reverse (Rearview)
- Colour Modes: Greyscale, Red (Night Mode), GlowBow, Rainbow, Fusion (Note: Each also has a polarity inversion; greyscale <=> WhiteHot and BlackHot)
T200 Thermal Night Vision Camera
|Dimensions||6" Diameter x 7" Height|
|Field of View at 1000 Yards||24 Degrees|
|Focus Type||13 Millimeters|
|Input Power||12 Volts/24 Volts DC|
|Person In Water Range||1500 Feet|
|Resolution||320 x 240|
|Small Vessel Range||4200 Feet|
|Warranty Details||Three Years (with product registration)|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).