T303 Thermal Night Vision Camera
This item is no longer available.
The T-Series thermal night vision cameras give captains the confidence to navigate safely in total darkness. Equipped with FLIR’s superior thermal imaging technology, T-Series thermal night vision cameras are simple to operate and seamlessly integrate with Raymarine navigation systems. Enjoy complete camera control and viewing with the E-Series Widescreen and G-Series user interface. This powerful new application gives one-touch access to thermal camera imagery alongside chartplotter, fishfinder, and radar navigation displays, making the convergence of night vision, radar, and GPS navigation a reality. T-Series thermal or lowlight images can be displayed either full-screen, or in a window alongside other navigation data. The integrated pan-tilt-zoom control allows you to direct the camera towards radar and AIS targets, improving overall situational awareness.
T300 Series single sensor thermal camera: Choose standard resolution (QVGA) for high quality thermal images or step up to high resolution (VGA) models for improved image detail and range performance
T400 Series dual sensors-thermal camera plus a lowlight video camera: The T400 Series’ lowlight video camera delivers enhanced visual navigational capabilities during twilight hours. Lowlight video images are ideal for navigating along intercoastal waterways, and near harbor entrances. Anywhere you can see a little, the lowlight camera will help you see more
- Fits Raymarine Multi-Function Displays: E Series Widescreen & G Series
- Power Requirements: 12V/24V DC
- Maximum Range: Person-in-water: 1,500' (T300, 303, 400, 403); 2,700' (T350, 450); Typical Vessel: 4,200' (T300, 303, 400, 403); 7,216' (T350, 450)
- Dimensions: 7"dia. x 11-1/8"H
- Waterproof: Manufacturer’s-rated IPX6
- Warranty: Three years
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)